A Soul Surrender Chapter 21

Chapter 21:  Enemies From The Past

 That's when I remembered.

"Hey look it's freakdroid and the rest of her freak crew!" Lilian Jane Swan called out to the rest of the students in the hallway of Jefferson High. She wore Her baby blue tight jeans, obviously trying to show the junk she obviously never has and never will have, with a pink tank-top, and a designer white sweater over it.

I was just walking to History and of course this girl wanted to make a scene as I walked into the hallway with my friends. Jeremy Madison, he had dirty blond shaggy hair, dark brown mysterious eyes, wore fingerless checkered gloves, ripped skinnies, leather jacket and a Motley Crew t-shirt. He was the tough guy in our group always winning and never losing fights, along with Erick Grey. Those two together were like Thunder and Lightening. A very dangerous combination. They were most days tougher than I ever was. Erick was wearing gray skinnies, beat-up black and white converse, and a v-neck black t-shirt that showed he had some muscle. He had black dyed straight hair with white staining the tips of his bangs as he swept it out of his amber eyes. The last guy of our  group, Samuel Haste, he liked to play peace-maker with Derek, but he knew when people passed a certain boundary line and need to be...well taken cared of. He had dyed his hair to a pure  white, bangs covered his sky-blue eyes. He wore a black hoodie and regular dark gray jeans with combat boots. Samuel, Erick, and Jeremy had walked behind our little scene crowd, while I stood at the head of it with Marley and Derek at both my sides. I think Marley was the only 'normal' one in our group. She wore baby blue regular jeans, a light basie sweater over a plain white t-shirt, and black and white converse, so most of the time Lily left her alone.

It was me the bitch always had a problem with apparently.

To her I dress like the bride of frankenstin.

She had to make something out of nothing. She craved attention more than any drama queen I have ever known.

"Just ignore her.." Derek Night whispered into my ear as he hooked my arm with his , before I could try and go punch the lights out of miss bobble head over there.

She was leaned against one of the lockers smirking right at me, acting as if she owned the school and everyone in it with her little group of blonde snobs who wrinkled their noses at the sight of me and glared.

"She's just trying to get you wilded up...Remember your temper," Marley whispered in my other ear.

My two voices of reasons, I guess you can call them.

Derek and Marley tried to pull me away faster, but my eyes caught her blue taunting ones tin-between the crowds of kids trying to get to fifth period.

"Why don't you go back to the cemetry where you goth losers belong? I'm pretty sure you have some graves to dance on anyway." 

I narrowed my eyes at her and came to a dead stop infront of her, and ignored Marley's and Derek's whispering.

"Yeah it will be your damn grave I'll be dancing on if you don't back the hell off Swan!" I hissed at her.

That's when everyone in the hall just stopped where they were doing and turned to face us.

I could hear their rapid whispering from all around us,

''Chick fight!"

"I bet that emo girl will kick her ass!"

"Someone's about to get their butts kicked!"

Lily pushed herself off the wall, stalked towards me , taking up too much personal space for my likings, and her smirk only grew.