A Soul Surrender Chapter 12

Chapter 12: I Will Be Their Protector

"You've got be kidding me...You're relying on a power that I don't even know I have or even know how to use Sam!" I whispered/yelled at her.

"Yes you do have it. You just have to try and awaken it. Trigge it. When I read more about the The Third moon Child's powers in the book while putting it away it said that She had the power to freeze time, move things with her mind, control the elements fire and air, teleport, heal, and a whole bunch of powers plus her vampire abilites! And she always used those powers for one reason only," She explained as we crawled a little away from the opening so Bellatrix couldn't hear us.

"And what reason is that exactly?" I asked as I tried to avoid stepping on anymore disgusting bugs, and at that moment she had stopped and turned around to look at me.

"To protect the moon children"

I sighed and rushed my hand through my black raven hair frustrated thinking. I couldn't even control my powers that well before I found out about being a moon child....How am I going to control them now? I don't even know the limits to my powers and that's what scared me. I always looked at my vampire powers as a curse...Maybe that could change. It has to change. I have to help Herminoe, Harry, and Ron or I will never forgive myself. But if I'm going to help them I have to forgive myself for what I did...

For what happened to Derek...

I took a deep breath and looked at Sam.

"Okay what exaclty do I have to do?" I said as Sam grinned a toothly grin at me.

"Since she can control the elements air and fire that means she commands them. So just focus on one of the elements and ask it to turn us invisible. And then we attack Bellatrix from behind. But she won't know it's us. She'll think she's going mental. Then after we attakc her. Knock her out and go off to save Harry and Ron. Then we escape with them," She said as I looked at her as if she had gone nuts.

"Now I know you're kidding. What am I suppose to say ? 'Air Can you pretty please turn me and Sam invisible?' It's not that simple! " I whispered/ yelled at her as I felt a werid swril of air surround me and I saw Sam slowly start to fade and her eyes widen in excitement as she looked at her hands that were disappering as my eyes widen in shock. It actually worked!! Huh. Maybe it was that simple.

"And you're disappearing too!" She grinned at me as I looked down at myself to see my arms and legs starting to fade as well. I think I could get used to this power. I looked up at Sam...Well invisible Sam. I knew she was still in front of me because I could sense her scent. I smirked at her even though she couldn't see it.

"Let's do this"

I quietly removed the opening to see Herminoe's eyes widen. I couldn't let her blow our cover.

"Herminoe! Don't blow our cover. Don't let her look up at the ceiling. It's me! Aly. I'm coming down to save you. Just stay still. We'll take care of Bellatrix in a second. Think of a random color so I know you understnad," I sent the thought to her.

"B-Blue..." I heard Herminoe's voice in my mind as I smiled.

That's good she could hear me.

"Ready?" I whispered quietly to Sam.

"Always when it comes to kicking her arse," Sam whispered as I heard the smirk in her voice.

I quielty moved out of the vent and hanged onto the edge. I looked down to see how high I was. A few feet. Not bad. I let go and landed a perfect landing as Sam did the same.

Then Sam and I had moved quielty as we stood behind Bellatrix as she was kneeled infront of Herminoe with the bloody knife and wand in her hands tortuing Herminoe...But then the smell of Herminoe's blood hit me as I stumbled back. My throat suddenly felt dry and burned, and then my eyes were back on the knife panited with blood... It was so tempting...I had to...I need to....