A Soul Surrender Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Lillian Jane Swan

I flipped through the pages of the leather bound book remembering...Where did the time go by? As I looked at the moving pictures  I was the only one in the room. I told Fred and Marley that I'd be down soon for dinner. Before leaving my twin turned around and said,

"She's going to come back you know? She promised. And plus we still need our product tester back," He smirked goofly at the last part. I could tell he was trying to cheer me up so with alot of effort I smirked back at my twin.

"Yeah we do..." And I still need my girl back.."And really, I'll be down in a minute. I've just got something I want to do, " I said as Fred rasied an eyebrow at me.

"Alright...But if you're not down in five mintues you'll be swice chesse Mr.Holey," He said before closing the door behind him. The second the door was closed I reached from under neath my pillow to get the album I had gotten for Aly on Christmas. I've been sitting on the bed looking through these memories with tears swelling up in my eyes...She has to come back. She just has to...And these truly bizzare dreams I've been having are always about her and some other guy she called Sebastian one time...But they couldn't possibly be true....They just can't be...Aly wouldn't have kissed him back...

"Hurry!! Bring her inside!!!" My head snapped up as I heard Marley yell from my room as I rushed down hoping to see Aly, but my eyes widen in shock to who I did see. And it wasn't Aly. I watched as Fred and Marley had both of the uncouious girl's arms swung over their shoulders as they helped her to the couch. as they carefully layed her down. She looked so bloody beaten up. Her blonde hair had covered her face from most of the brusies, but I also saw a gaping hole in her stomach.

"Lilly??" I rushed over to the couch as her eyes had fluttered open. She still had those blue eyes that could take any guy's breath away, but they were different now...They were shaped as crescent moons...

"George! I guess I did make it back..." She exclamied with a smile on her face. She tried to sit up, but she let out a horrific scream holding on to her stomach as her eyes pratically popped out of their bloody sockets! I gently pushed her back down.

"What's going on in here!?" Mum ran in to see Lilly.

"Oh dear!! What happened?? I will get the first aid!" She exclamied as she ran into the  kitchen, but my eyes never left the girl who layed infront of me. What happened to her!? What did she get herself into this time? Back in Hogwarts she was always known for getting into the most trouble. And not the kind of trouble with pranks Fred and I would get into. She was known for crossing the wrong people.

"What happened to you??" I looked at the girl who truly looked like she was dying as sweat started to drip down her face.  A smirk started to spread across her lips and humor still shined in her blue eyes.

"Ha...Worried about me Georgie?" She breathed those words.

"You know her...?" I looked up to see Marley with her arms crossed against her chest as she rasied an eyebrow at me as I looked at her confused. Did she know Lilly too?

"Yeah...She went to Hogwarts with Fred and I...Why?" I asked as Marley shook her head.

"Because I'm wondering how you know her when she went to muggle school with Aly and I..." She said curiously as I remembered. Lilly was oblivious to her powers. She didn't know about what she was until Dumbeldore had found her when she was sixteen and told her that she was a witch and everything about magic. When she first came to Hogwarts Dumbeldore had introduced us to Lilly she had gone completely bunkers! Still freaked out by everything around her. Even when she met Nearly Headless Nick she had fainted. Fred and I were asked to show her around since she was sorted into our house. She actually hanged out with us getting into as much trouble as Fred and I did with pranks and soon enough I started to like her, but she broke up with me without warning. We dated for a year...I still had feelings for her after we graduated. We kept in touch through lettters, but when Marley and Aly came...my feelings for Lilly changed and I came to realize I never really loved her as much as I came to love Aly...