A Soul Surrender Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Her Alter-Ego

I stood frozen. My body was paralyzed. I couldn't move. I didn't know what the bloody hell to do! I don't want to kill Remus...I don't want to kill anyone! I killed Derek....I even killed that sick bastard Nate...I don't want to kill anybody else..Espcially not Remus. He's my cousin's husband for crying out loud! I can't do this...I can't take someone else's life...Not again. I won't. I just stood there looking at the bloody tall werewolf standing on his hind legs baring it's sharp long tiger teeth...This little red riding hood wasn't really ready to face the big bad wolf.

"Remus...Please..." Tonks pleaded as she started to slowly walk towards the werewolf.

"Don't you remember me?" She asked softly. The wolf(well Remus...) growled and came charging towards her in a bloody blur and Tonks' eyes widen and put up her arms to sheild herself.

My star shaped necklace shimmer with a small light as I felt my heart skipped a beat and my eyes flashed red and then...My vampire insticts came in to play...My eyes blazed red and without my control I had moved forward in a blur and tackled Remus to the ground with in a second. I pinned his arms down to the ground and hissed at him showing off my fangs. I saw fear in his eyes, and for a horrid reason it pleased me and that vampire side of me just wanted to make the wolf suffer...Wanted it to howl for mercy and beg for death... wanted it to shiver beneath my touch in fear...wanted to slowly torture the beast with my own claws and slowly rip out the meat from his bones and let the blood pour on to the grass and drink it... Before I could sink my fangs into the beast's neck I had felt sharp pain in my waist as I was thrown about 50 feet in the air as I called my element air to gently put me down as I landed gracefully on my two feet and smirked at the werewolf who stood on it's hind legs with murderous eyes. I could feel the pain electrifying through out my entire body from the waist down, but for some reason it just made me stronger...I felt...

Invincible.

Undefeatable.

Powerful...

"Looks like the dirty little puppy wants to play..." I grinned with fangs.

I felt like a spectator in my own body...Only watching what I can't prevent. Unable to do anything. It was if I was watching from far away as somebody else took over my body...I was hopeless....

All hell will break loose...

And the more i grew powerful or lose control my star necklace grows brighter...Like it's about to burst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian P.O.V

He opened his blood colored eyes with an evil and vile smirk spreading across his pale lips. That is right...Let the beast awaken in you Alesana...Let it break free from your chains and kill... It won't be much longer now...I will find her...She can not hide from me for long....

or herself.

"WELL!"

I had looked over my shoulder to look at the snake-faced creature who gave me an impatient and murderous glare. I must admit it though...Voldemort was the most darkest, vile, and spiteful wizard I had ever met in my entire lifetime...But he wasn't immortal. He wasn't undefeatable like he believe he was...He wasn't an immortal.

"It won't be much longer now," I answered with a calm and collected voice.

"How much longer...."  Voldemort hissed as he walked slowly towards me in what was to suppose to be in a threatingly manner, but I stood still and ceratinly at ease. As evil as this monster was he can not frighten me in the slightest. And he never will. I've seen more frightening things in my time and he does not even come close.