A Soul Surrender Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Redeemed

Sam's P.O.V.

I ran towards the hard headed bloody idiot and the exploding white light.

What did you get yourself into now you bloody idiot...

Did you turn back to that monster...Who are you now Aly?

Who are you now?

I felt Max following in suit close behind me with Fred and George Weasly on his back, the humming of electricity a comforting lullaby to me now, and I silently made a wish in my head that it would always be like this.

That no matter where I ran off to, or flew off to he would always be running off towards me.

Always running towards me and with me for as long as time would let us.

I want him behind me forever, with us always running towards eachother.

I watched Max as he ran past me, his golden hair fluttering in the wake of the air behind him, sparks of electricity slithering up and down his arms, illuminating him in a blue light like the after glow of dying fireworks. His gold eyes narrowed towards the white light, thinking probably the same thing I was thinking now...

What did that bloody idiot Aly do now...

But as I watched the furrorwing of Max's blonde eyebrows, concentrating on awakening his power, I wasn't just thinking about Aly and her hard headed craziness or how we were suppose to get her out of it, but of just Max himself

He looked bloody hot.

Dear Merlin, this falling in love thing could get weird really fast.

"Sam."

Where is some meat when a girl needs it??

"SAM!"

I blinked, my vision a little fuzzy to see brown concerned eyes staring into mine.

"Aly.." I whispered.

She smirked at me,"Welcome back, thinking about anyone special Sammy?" She teased, yet her eyes looked more tired and drained.

I looked at her shoulder, an arm slugged across it, a body unusually still and limp was on her back, blonde hair covering her face like a veil.

Lily.

I opened my mouth to ask what the bloody hell was going on, what in all Merlin's court was that white light, and why in the sake of bloody hell is the hag that tried to steal Aly's husband unconsious on her back when the first thing I knew that hard-headed git would do is drop her on the floor before she would even think about carrying her?

"What is Miss Drama Queen doing on your back Vampy?" Max asked one of my hundred questions for me, scarily reading my mind.

Is this how it was for George and her?

This weird knowing?

Aly's eyes sunk a little deeper in exhuastion,"It's a long story Max..." She silently glared at the git on her shoulder, but then her expression slowly softened in...worry?

Oh bloody hell!

Something was so disturbingly wrong.

"Vampy...this lovey-dovey crap is creeping me out here, and making me want a smoke." Max said slowly, as if the whole situation in front of him was indeed, creeping him out as much as it was creeping me out.

Aly just shook her head,"I don't have enough time to explain everything to you guys right now," Her eyes turned wise and old in only a matter of seconds,