A Soul Surrender Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Dark Secrets Brought to Light

George's P.O.V.

I looked at Aly to see her standing infront of the doorway. She looked so beautiful in that white gown as the wind blew against, but looked more paler than the last time I had seen her and she looked weak ,but she was okay. That was all I needed to know. She was alive.But she looked like she was going to bloody murder the bloody bastard who had the knife to my neck. as she glared at him. I wanted to go to her but I knew I couldn't move. Not even an inch. 

Stupid vampire threatened me.

We were walking through the woods towards Andromeda's house. The crowd of Death Eaters were walking infront of us. Liliy and Fred were walking in the middle of the black crowd of death. The git and I were walking a few feet behind them with my back towrds him. I was bare foot letting the pieces of wood and dirt make their own room on my foot. I could already tell my feet were bleeding when I felt something wet on my feet and it wasn't the dirty water from the mud puddles I stepped in. I had shackles around my ankles and on my wrists and I could constantly hear the bloody thrashing of the metal chains against the other to ring a bell that would remind me I failed and that I was stupid. 

The Death Eaters had found us and now Liliy and Fred had to pay for my mistake.

The one time I didn't listen to Liliy and she was right.

Now Aly might be in trouble because of me.

She already might be in trouble...She had a wooden stake in her heart..

But she's not dead. I know she's not dead. She can't be dead. Aly wouldn't go down that easily. And what about that guy that was holding her?  Why is it that I'm the only one that is not with her when she's in the most trouble??

 Why can't I ever be able to protect her!?

WHY!?

Everytime that girl gets herself into trouble I am always stuck sitting on the sidelines being forced to watch as she faces that danger, shes is pratically attached to everywhere she goes, she always has to face it alone.

I looked up at the crescent moon above of us all that shone between the thin branches of the dead trees and the diamonds that scattered all around it on the night's midnight blue ceiling.

I just want her in my arms again. 

That's all I bloody want.

Is that too much to ask?

Before I could even look back down I was pinned back into the nearest tree and hit the back of my head. I grunted as I tried to move , but I felt a little stab of pain in my neck and stopped moving to see Sebastian holding a knife  to my neck and his eyes shifted to blue to black coal and his fangs bared out.

"I want to make this very clear for you George Weasly. If you even as much move even an inch towards Alesana I will gladly slit your throat and along with hers. Is that understood?"

I surprised even myself when I glared at him and growled.

"If you touch her you bloody parasite I wil-" 

"You will what?" He hissed as he pressed the knife into my neck a little deeper as I cursed under my breath.

"You couldnt stop me even if you tried you worthless fool. I have lived on this Earth for more than a thousand years. Do you really believe that you, a flithy blood traitor like yourself, who has only lived only a decade can go up against me? You are far out of your league little boy. So I sugguest you do as I say before I slit your throat out myself.  " Seabstain pressed the knife further into the skin,