A Soul Surrender Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Forgive me for the trouble

(George P.O.V)

 "We better set up the tent here," Fred said as he put his backpack down onto the grass. I was about to open my mouth to protest when Fred simply put his hand up to stop me.

 "We've been walking non-stop for two days Georgie. We need a break. Miss vampire is still going to need rescuing in the morning," Fred said as he pulled out his wand from his back pocket and pointed it at the backpack ready to say a spell. I sighed and didn't agrue. I guess we needed a break, but that doesn't mean I had to be happy about it.

 "You know you shouldn't use magic for that. It makes it much easier for themto find us," Liliy said as she dropped her backpack onto the grass and crossed her arms against her chest. Fred sighed frustrated already slightly annoyed with Liliy's know-It-All attitude. I didn't blame him. Even when we were dating Liliy ALWAYS had the desprete need to be right about everything. She always wanted to control everything and everybody. It was one of the things that drove me bonkers about her. And not in a good way.

 Fred turned around to face her and glared.

 "You mean make it much easier for them to find you?" Fred said.

 "No much easier to find ALL of us! Espcially freakdriod!!!" Liliy shot back.

Than those two started to go at it, and anger and frustration started to build up in me from the very day I found out Aly was taken by Luscious.  I shook my head getting more frustrated and angry than ever. These two weren't even suppose to come  in the first place and they were already acting like idiots!!

"SHUT IT! BOTH OF YOU!" I yelled at them.

Liliy and Fred had finally shut their mouths up and turned to look at me suprised, but I didn't care. I was too frustrated to even consider their feelings, and I was too wrapped up in my own feelings, the pain of losing Aly, the worry i feel for her, that nagging feeling that something is worng and I can't help(like always...), and the anger i feel for just letting her slip through my grasp. I just shook my head away from those thoughts and walked away as far as I could  from these two. I just needed to be alone.

"George!! Wait!!" I heard Liliy yell.

I just kept walking ignoring her calls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aly's P.O.V.)

"Vampy come out!!" Max yelled and banged his fist against the door. I ignored him. I wasn't coming out of this room until hell froze over. So  in translation that means NEVER.

"NO!!! FOR THE LAST TIME MAX! I'M NEVER COMING OUT OF THIS ROOM!!" I yelled from the other side of the door. I had locked the door with my back to it as I slowly started  to cry and slid down to the floor and hid my face into my knees as I wrapped my arms around them. What is WRONG with me....I hurt the very people I promised to protect. I-I had no complete control over my actions...and my actions were beyond even immoral...I had turned into a complete monster. A monster that had almost killed all my friends. How can Sam, Max, Andromeda, Remus, or even Tonks forgive me?? Oh Tonks....I had almost killed her..Oh my god...What kind of sick person am I!?

I cried even more as I continued to bury my face into my knees as guilt and depression continuted to eat away at me. I didn't deserve to live...Voldemort should have killed me when he still had the chance to ..I lifted my head up and looked at the wooden bed post. It was like a siren's deadly song, calling to me as I stood up and started to walk towards the bedpost. I knew what I had to do...