A Soul Surrender Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The Fate Of The Third Moon Child

"M-My Soul...??" I looked at Voldemort as if he had gone a bit tipsy if you know what I mean. Did he drink five bottles of wine before I came here??

"That's impossible!! and I'm not going to give you MY SOUL! Let alone my powers! It's  just impossible!" I exclaimed as Voldemort's sly smile only grew..What was he going to do to me?

"Oh but you already have. Don't you remember that day you escaped from Luscious at Diagon Alley? You weren't hit with a simple stunning spell. I'm sure it even took you quite a while to recover. It's an ancient spell that it injures even the strongest and powerful vampires for a bit of time."

"What are you saying...."

"Oh you know pretty well of what I'm saying Alesana..."

"N-No I don't." I tried to keep my voice as steady and clear as I could. I couldn't show fear...I just couldn't. I wouldn't.

"Well then...I shall show you what I mean." He smirked as he stood up, lifted his pale digusting hand up and with a simple wave I was sent flying across the room as I had hit the wall and came crashing down as I fell onto the marbled floors on my hands and knees.

"The powers of the third moon child are more magnificent than I had thought..." I lifted my head up as I looked through my bangs to see Voldemort looking at his hands in wonder and excitement as my eyes had widen.

He has my powers....And what is he talking about? The powers of a moon child??

I stood up to face him, and to my surprise I felt no pain from when I fell. At least he didn't have the ability to heal quickly.

"What's a moon child..." I looked at him curiously as he looked up from his hands to look at me with those snake-like eyes that looked more horrid than before...For a second I could see he had questioned himself on if he should tell me...He deiceded to tell me anyway as he turned to give me a digusting and rovlting smile.

"A moon child is a being with great and magnificent power beyond even my own. But you..." He shook his head with that evil smile of his still plasterd on his face as he looked at me.

"You are a recarnation of the third moon child, Abria Varn...You are even stronger than my own daughter. Even though she is the first moon child..But Abria..." My eyes had widen the second he said Abria's name...The vampire girl that had made my life way more complicated than usual...And now that I notice...The entire time I've been here I haven't heard a single whisper from her...Not one...And oh my gosh Marley is apart of this too!? , "She was born for a particular reason anicent books say that she is the protector of the moon children...But far different than the other moon children while their eyes are shaped as crecsent moons hers is shaped as full moons...Have you ever looked directly into your eyes? They are shaped as full moons. Just like hers was.There's a reason why you always feel so attached to that particular phase of the moon." He said with a smirked as I backed away from him just shaking my head away from all this...this bull!! He has to be lying...There's no such things as moon children!!

"Y-You're lying!! There's no such thing as moon children!! or moon anything!! and I'm NOT a recarnation of anyone!! I'm j-just a..."

 "A half breed? No, you're not just a half breed Alesana. You are a child of the moon. The most powerful out of all the moon children. A true child lunae. A creature that haunts the moon...You are a recarnation of the most powerful vampire that had walked on this Earth. But like always..She's destined to die...In the end..." I looked up to face him as my eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean die..." I walked towards him as he only smirked, but it slowly turned into a smile and he wasn't looking at me anymore..He was looking at something behind me. I suddenly felt that same cold sudden breeze brush against my skin that day a intruder came into my room....

"Ahh...Sebastian. I am done with her now. You may have her and do with her as you please, but remember I need her alive." Voldemort had said as I heard a dark deep voice from behind me..

"I won't make any promises."

I slowly turned around to only look up to the most...gorgeous guy...no MAN on this planet...He had long black hair, skin pale as snow, wore all black, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans from what I can tell, black tee,he looked like a knight of the night...and  wore a bit of eyeliner that made his icy cold blue eyes shine...Those icy eyes...They were the same ones I had seen that day a intruder came into my room...Was he the guy that came into my room!? He was...But why do I feel like I've seen him somewhere before? Besides that time in Aunt Muriel's house...Where had I seen him...

I had heard Voldemort say something, but I barely heard what he said as my gaze never left "Sebastian" as he smiled so beautifully down at me...I couldn't move...It was like I was captured in a spell of his...A spell I couldn't break free from as I continued to stare up into his blue icy cold eyes..

"RUN ALESANA!!! RUN!!!"  Abria screamed in absolute panic as I stayed where I stood. It was like my entire body was shut down and I had no control of it what's so ever...And the worst part of it all...I knew I was in more danger than before even Luscious had kidnapped me...This was bad. REAL bad...

"Hello Abria...It's been a while..." That smile held something more dangerous...Something more frightening...And something I won't be able to get rid of so  quickly...

He was a vampire...

I finally had broke free from his spell and took a step back as his smile had faltened.

"I'm not Abria..." I stuttered as he took a step forward and I took another step back. I tried to look over his shoulder to see the big wooden oak doors that were wide open...Maybe if I move fast enough I can at least make it back up to the attic. That place was far more safer than where I was now at the moment. I had moved in a blur as I made a break for the door , but then I felt myself being pushed out the door as arms wrapped around my waist , forcing me forward so fast I barely had time to catch my breath as I closed my eyes until I felt the bones in my spine just shatter as i felt myself being thrown against the wall as I blinked back tears of pain.

"Leaving so soon Aly?" He whispered in my ear so...seductivly...His arms still wrapped around my waist as they might as well have been made of iron and metal. I had no way out...I opened my eyes to see his icy cold ones looking in mine as he moved closer and closer until there was no space between us. His body was pressed against mine, and I couldn't pull back..Did I even want to pull back...

"Don't fight it...You know you don't want to.." He mummered as he rested his forehead against mine as his lips were only an inch away from mine..It was all so tempting...But then a thought had popped inside my mind...Just  one word...One person to snap out of his trance...

George...

How could I forget!?!?

"Y-Yeah I-I do..." I choked out the words trying to back away, but I was already pinned against the wall I hardly had any options..

"Doesn't look like you do..." He smirked as he gestured to my arms that were wrapped around his neck and to my body pressed against his as my eyes widen. What the hell was I doing!?!?!? I don't love him...I love George! Not this guy! W-What's h-happening to me??

"you have to fight it...Or you will loose..." Abria whispered with sympathy as desire started to cloud my own judgement...

"Don't fight it..." He whispered as he pressed his lips against mine.

~WOOOO!!! Finally uploaded chapter 3!! Hope you guys like it :) I'll try to upload the next chapter for you guys  tommorrow. Fan, comment, read, vote, and enjoy awesome ppl :)~