proud Corazon

Third POV

1 year later

It was the day of the dead. Everyone is preparing to celebrate of the remembers of there friends and family in the remember. Every one now knows who's la Cruz actually was and who really made those songs. " And right over here, one of Santa Cecilia's greatest treasures...The home of the esteemed songwriter Héctor Rivera! The letters Héctor wrote home for his daughter Coco contain the lyrics for all of your favorite songs, not just "Remember Me". "

At the country yard. The Rivera are setting up for tonight. Meanwhile, Miguel is showing his sister the photos of his family. " And that man is your Papá Julio... And there's Tía Rosita... and your Tía Victoria... and those two are Oscar and Felipe. And step-papa dorito. These aren't just old pictures they're our family and they're counting on us to remember them. "

Abuelita walked in with a smile, and then places a photo of coco on the ofrenda. Abuelita then frowns by missing her mother so much, Miguel wraps his arm around her to comfort her with a sad smile. Miguel puts mollenes flowers on mollenes photo that is now on the ofrenda. Miguel looks up, seeing Hectors photo is now fixed with tape on the ofrenda. 

Back at the land of the dead, hector is waiting at line, hoping he could get through.

, Say that I'm crazy or call me a fool ,

" Next! " he heard. Hector went forward, took his hat off, and faces the scanner. The guard scanned his face and... ' Bing! ' " Enjoy your visit, Héctor! "

, But last night it seemed that I dreamed about you ,

Hector went out with relief. He place his hat back on and notice mollene with a blue dress with sleeves. ( from the picture above. I do not own that picture. ) He grabs her waist and kisses her. " you know, if your uncle was here, he would be so happy. " hector said " thank you." mollene said, with a smile. Then they heard a voice. " Papá! " it was coco. " Coco! " hector gave her kisses on her face and a big hug.

, when I opened my mouth what came out was a song ,

, And you knew every word and we all sang along ,

The Rivera walks to the bridge of pedals, holding hands.

, To a melody played on the strings of our souls ,

, And a rhythm that rattled us down to the bone ,

, Our love for each other will on forever ,

, In every beat of my proud corazon ,

Dante and the Jaguars was flying to the living, Dante was back to normal and the Jaguars was a cat. They went to the Rivera home, seeing them happy and having a good time. Miguel wears a red suit and plays a guitar. Miguel's cousin is playing a violin. Miguel's family started to love music.

, Ay mi familia, oiga mi gente Canten al coro, let it be known ,

, Our love for each other will live on forever ,

Coco and Abueilta are happy.

, In every beat of my proud corazón ,

, Ay mi familia, oiga mi gente Canten al coro, let it be known ,

, Our love for each other will live on forever ,

Hector is dancing with mollene, and hector grabs a spirit guitar from Miguel's guitar and starts playing.

, In every beat of my proud corazón ,

Everything has now music again. Miguel's dreams has come true, and mollene and hector are now together, the Rivera are now reunited. No matter what happens, families are always there for each other, and always remember them. The End.