Made it back home

Miguel POV

We made it back to back stage. " Good boy, Dante. " i said. " Miguel! " mama imelda ran towards me and gave me a big hug. I turned to hector and mollene, seeing them struggling. " Héctor! Mollene! photo, I lost them... " i said, with sadness. " It's okay, mijo. It's- " hector- oh, no. Hector!  " Héctor! Héctor?! " mollene screamed in worry. Seeing hector collapsed on the floor.

" Coco... " hector said. " No! We can still find 2 photos... " i said, worrying about hector and mollene. " Miguel, it's almost sunrise! " Mollene said. " No, no, no, I can't leave you both. I promised I'd put your 2 photos up. I promised you'd see Coco! " i said with panicking." We're both out of time, mijo. " hector said. " No, no... she can't forget you both! " i said. " I just wanted her to know that I loved her. " hector said, holding a petal with him. " Héctor-- " i gasp. " You have our blessing, Miguel. "

" No conditions. " mama imelda said that the petal starts to glow. But, I couldn't leave them like this! " No, Papá Héctor, mollene, please! " i begged them. "  No... " i said. " Go home... " hector said. " miguel, it's okay..." Mollene said, calmly. " no, it's not! I'm going to lose you both! I-I just can't. " i said, tears coming down my cheek. " here..." mollene grabs her flower from her hair and hand it to me. " promise you won't forget about us..." she asked. I nodded. Mollene then collapse on the floor. Oh, no. "  I promise I won't let Coco forget you both ! Aaahh!-- "

At home

What happened? Where am I'm? I slowly stood up and... I'm home. In lA Cruz's grave. And It is day time. Hector, mollene, I need to get to coco. I grabbed the guitar and dash out the cemetery. I run non-stop, I need to get coco to remember her papa and mollene. As i was running I saw my family sleeping, they were really tired from finding me. " There he is! " Tio berto said as I run past him.

" Miguel!? Stop! " my papa yelled, but I didn't stop. I need to see mama coco. I made it back, I went through the front gate and followed the trail of petals as i ran for coco's room when... " Where have you been?! " Abuelita blocked my way. "  Ah! I need to see Mamá Coco, please-- " i asked, trying to get through Abuelita. " What are you doing with that? Give it to me! "

I push pass Abuelita, and rush to mama coco's room. " Miguel! Stop! Miguel! Miguel! Miguel! MIGUEL! " i heard Abuelita yelled. I made it to coco's room, I closed the door and lock it so no one can get in. " Mamá Coco? Can you hear me? It's Miguel. " i said, but nothing. " I saw your papá. Remember? Papá? Please -- if you forget him, he'll be gone... forever! " i said, but nothing. " Miguel, open this door! "

" Here -- this was his guitar, right? He used to play it to you? See, there he is. And this was mollene's flower that she always wears. " but nothing. " Papá, mollene, remember? Them? " i said. " Miguel! " " Mamá Coco, please, don't forget them. " i said. But... nothing. So that's it. Their forgotten now. Papa hector, mollene... their gone. The door is now unlock but I didn't look.

" What are you doing to that poor woman? " Abuelita said, went pass me to comfort mama coco. "  It's okay, Mamita, it's okay. " she said. " What's gotten into you? " papa asked, I ignored his question and hugged him with sadness. " I thought I'd lost you, Migue... " papa said with worry. " I'm sorry, Papá. " i apologised. " We're all together now, that's what matters. " mama said

" Not all of us... " i said. " It's okay, mamita. Miguel, you apologize to your Mamá Coco! " Abuelita said. " Mamá Coco... " as I going to. I accidentally tripped abit on Hector's guitar. " Well? Apologize. " Abuelita looked at me. I sat next to coco and picked up the guitar. " Mamá Coco? Your papá -- he wanted you to have this. " i said to coco. "  Mamá, wait-- " ( miguel= part, coco and Miguel= part )

, Remember me, though i have to say goodbye ,

, Remember me, don't let it make you cry ,

, For even if im far away, i hold you in my heart ,

, I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart ,

, Remember me, though i have to travel far ,

, Remember me, you hear a sad guitar

, know that I'm with you the only way I can be

, Until you're In my arms again

, Remember me.

Coco smiled at me and turned to Abuelita as her daughter was crying. " Elena? What's wrong, mija? " mama coco asked with worry. " Nothing Mamá. Nothing at all. " Abuelita said with a smile. " My papá used to sing me that song. While he was away, a lady he was friends with, sang that same song to me. " coco said. " He loved you, Mamá Coco. Your papá loved you so much. " coco smiled. Coco pulls her draw out and it revealed to be a notebook.

" I kept... his letters... poems he wrote me... and... "  mama coco held on ripped paper and handed it to me, revealing to be papa hector. Could it be? I grabbed the photo out and... it fits. I got the flower out when mollene gave me, I wish I could find away to save her. " wait, I remember that flower... " coco said, wait, what? " papa friend use to always wear that flower. She was a lovely lady. I think her name was Mollene La gray. " coco said, mollene?  " i believe I have a photo of her with mama and papa. "

Coco gave me another photo, showing mollene with coco, hector and Imelda. I'm so happy that our family is now fixed and reunited. " Papá was a musician. When I was a little girl, he, mollene and Mamá would sing such beautiful songs... "