decision

Mollene POV

It. Was. Awsome! Everyone loved it. Miguel has now faced his fear. " Hey, you did good! I'm proud of you! Eso! " hector said. " and you. You was good too! I didn't know you can sing. " hector said " well, it's been awhile. " i said. Everything was going amazing. Until me and hector has been dragged by Miguel. But, why? " Hey, where are you going? " hector asked, wondering what's going on. " We gotta get outta here. "

" What, are you crazy? We're about to win this thing! " hector said. Okay, but wh- " Damas y caballeros, I have an emergency announcement. Please be on the lookout for a living boy, answers to the name of Miguel. Earlier tonight he ran away from his family. They just want to send him back to the Land of the Living... " Emcee said. Okay, I get it, I see why. " ...If anyone has information, please contact the authorities. "

" Wait, wait, wait! You said de la Cruz was your ONLY family. The ONLY person who could send you home. " hector said, now realizing about Miguel's family. " I do have other family, but-- " as Miguel was trying to explain, hector cuts him off. " You could have taken my photo back this whole time?! " hector said " --But they hate music! I need a musician's blessing! " Miguel said. " You lied to me! " hector said " Oh, you're one to talk! " Miguel said. Okay that's too far. " Miguel! " I said, in anger " Look at me. I'm being forgotten, Miguel. I don't even know if I'm gonna last the night! I'm not gonna miss my one chance to cross that bridge 'cause you want to live out some stupid musical fantasy! " hector said. okay, that's a bit harsh. " It's not stupid. " miguel said.

" I'm taking you to your family. " hector said, as he grabs Miguel and tries to pull him on the stage. " Let go of me! " Miguel yelled " guys! Enough of this! " I said, getting annoyed about this. " You'll thank me later. " as hector was trying to pull him, Miguel manage to pull his arm away from hector. " You don't wanna help me, you only care about yourself! Keep your dumb photo! " Miguel said.

  Miguel got hectors photo out, and throw it away. Leaving hector to panic. " No -- no, no, no! No... " hector mumbles as Miguel starts to walk away " Stay away from me! " miguel said. " Miguel! Wait! " I yelled and started to walk after him. And all I can hear was hector from the back. " Hey, chamaco! Mollene! Where did you go?! Chamaco! I'm sorry! Come back! "

I walked after him as fast i could. How could he do this? Hector was only trying to help and he just putting himself in danger... Again. As we are walking, dante came to him, and it looks like he's trying to stop him. " Dante, cállate! " Miguel said. But Dante refuse and keeps on stopping him. " No, Dante! Stop it! He can't help me! "

As dante was stopping him, dante pulls miguels jacket off, reveling his arms that has now started to turn to skeleton. " Dante, stop! Stop it! Leave me alone! You're not a spirit guide, you're just a dumb dog! Now get out of here! " Miguel said. Pushing Dante away by anger as Dante runs off. " Miguel!- " as I was about to talk to him, we notice that people are staring at us. " It's him! " " It's that living boy! " " I heard about him. " " Look! " " He's alive! " " The boy's alive. " as people were staring and talking, Miguel started to run off.

I started to catch up with him, and I think I need to have a little talk with him. " Miguel! Stop! " I said and grabbed Miguel and turned him to face me. " Miguel. That was out of line.  " I said to him " what do you mean " out of line. " I was just trying to get to my grand father! " Miguel said with anger " I know. But you were just out of line with hector- " as I was talking, Miguel cuts me off. " hector!?! He doesn't want to help me! He just want me to take his photo! "

" yes, but he's just trying to help- " " help? So your taking his side now?! " " that's not true- " " if you want to help him, why don't you go back to him! " Miguel yelled. That's it! I can't take it anymore. " Miguel! Would you stop cutting me off for once and let me speak! So everything is isn't messed up! " I snapped. Miguel face was shocked about my anger. He nodded and listen. " you know. My uncle use to say " if you are trying to play a guitar without any help, it won't sound so great. " " I told him.

" wait, what does that mean? " Miguel asked, confused about my uncles quote. " it mean, if you keep refusing anyone or hectors help, then what you are doing is making thing harder for you to solve. " I explained " Miguel. I know hector is trying to help. But you can't just push him away like that. I know he is trying to take you back to your family, but we can figure this out together. " I said.

Miguel stayed silent for a moment. I wonder what he is thinking right now. " Mollene? May I ask you something? " Miguel said " of course, anything. " I said, with a smile. " ...do you...love hector? I mean, in love. " when Miguel asked me that, I didn't answer for 8 second. I guess I need to tell him the truth. " yes, I am. " I admitted.

" ...do you know who my grandfather is? " Miguel asked. I slowly nodded for a yes. " Miguel? I know you want that blessing, but you have to remember that they are trying to help you, that you are trying to help them. Just remember that Miguel. "  I said " okay. Do you want to come with me and help me find me grandfather? Please? "

" of course. " I said and ran off with miguel to go to la Cruzs party. We were going as- oh my! There's a giant Jaguar in front of us. " AAHH!" Me and miguel screamed " This nonsense ends now, Miguel! I am giving you my blessing and you are going home! " Imelda said. Oh great. " I don't want your blessing! " Miguel said and we ran towards the ally and up the stairs. " Miguel! Stop! " imelda said, Not able to get through on her spirit guide. " Come back! Miguel! " He wriggles through an iron gate and I climbed over it. But it was too late for Imelda. " I am trying to save your life! " Imelda said.

" You're ruining my life! " Miguel said " What? " Imelda said. " Music's the only thing that makes me happy. And you, you wanna take that away! You'll never understand. " as Miguel and I was about to walk off, I heard a long time song that only me and Imelda knows.

, Y Aunque la vida me cueste, llorona. ,

, ... No dejare de querete... ,

" I thought you hated music. " Miguel said, look back at Imelda. " Oh, I loved it. I remember that feeling, when my husband would play, and I would sing and nothing else mattered. But when we had Coco, suddenly... there was something in my life that mattered more than music. I wanted to put down roots. He wanted to play for the world. We each made a sacrifice to get what we wanted. Now you must make a choice. "

" But I don't wanna... pick sides! Why can't you be on MY side? That's what family's supposed to do... support you.  But you never will. " Miguel said. "... He just wants a dream. Something that makes him happy. And your just trying to take that away from him. " I said " I was trying to protect him! I don't know why I'm talking to you after I know your interest. " Imelda said. " what do you mean interest? " I asked.

" I found you letter. You were going to sent that to my husband, telling him how you feel, and that made me angry. How could you?! I've trusted you! Ever since I know about your disappearence, I thought...you were forgotten. But why didn't you tell me? " Imelda said. I can't believe it. She knows about my feeling for her husband! I...oh my. " I'm sorry, okay. It just that ever since I first met him, I feel like he was different from the other men. And ever since he met you, I feel like I was too late, but I was. I thought confessing him will make my feelings go away and better for you. I'm sorry i have never told you about this. I never wanted to hurt you... I hope you will forgive me. " I said, with saddness and me and Miguel walked away from Imelda to LA Cruz's party.