poco loco

Third POV

They made it to the talent show. Everyone was cheering when Emcee came on " Bienvenidos a todos! Who's ready for some música? " she yelled and the crowd cheered. " It's a battle of the bands, amigos! The winner gets to play for the maestro himself, Ernesto de la Cruz, at his fiesta tonight! "

While the crowd was cheering, Mollene, hector and miguel are in backstage. " That's our ticket, muchacho. " hector said. With joy. " Let the competition begin! "  and it begun. The musicans started playing there music to win. Mean while with Miguel, mollene and Héctor at back stage. " So what's the plan? What are you gonna play? " hector asked miguel " Definitely "Remember Me." "

" No, not that one. No. " hector said " C'mon, it's his most popular song! " Miguel said " Ehck, it's too popular. " hector said, showing miguel The musicians that they are playing remember me for the contest. " Um... what about "Poco Loco? " miguel suggests " Epa! Now that's a song! " hector said, as a good idea. " De la Cruzcito? You're on standby! Los Chachalacos, you're up next! " the stage hand said, as the another band came to the stage. Miguel look at the front stage, he seems nervous, like he never done it before. " Miguel, are you alright? " mollene asked " You always this nervous before a performance? " hector asked " I don't know, I've never performed before. "

" What?! You said you were a musician! " hector said, shocked that miguel is not a musican. " He is! I mean he'll will be. Once he win. " mollene said, trying to explain this to hector. " That's your plan?! No, no, no, no, no, he has to win. Miguel, Your life LITERALLY depends on you winning! AND YOU'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE?! I'll go up there-- "  hector said and tries to take a guitar from miguel, but Miguel refuse. " No! I need to do this. " miguel said " Why? " hector asked " If I can't go out there and play one song... how can I call myself a musician? " miguel said " What does that matter?! "

" 'Cuz I don't just want to get de la Cruz's blessing. I need to prove that... that I'm worthy of it. " miguel explans " Oh. Oh, that's such a sweet sentiment... at SUCH a bad time! " hector said. Hector thought about it, if he wants to win, he have to help him. " Okay... okay, okay, okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay you wanna perform? Then you've got to PERFORM! " hector said, and miguel smiles  " First you have to loosen up. Shake off those nerves! Sáquenlo sáquenlo, sáquenlo! "

" Now gimme your best grito! " hector said " My best grito? " miguel said, with confusion " Come on, yell! Belt it out! OOOOOOH HE-HE-HEY! Ha! Ah, feels good! Okay... now you. " hector said. And well..." Ah -- ah -- ayyyyy yaaaaayyyyay... " it...was...okay  " Oh, c'mon kid... " as he was talking, emcee spoke " De la Cruzcito, you're on now! " Emcee said, calling out her next music an. " Miguel, look at me. " Hector said " Come on, let's go! " Emcee said " Hey! Hey, look at me. You can do this. Grab their attention and don't let it go! " hector said, comforting miguel. " We have one more act, amigos! " Emcee said " Héctor... "

" Make 'em listen, chamaco! You got this! " hector said " You got this, miguel! " Mollene said " Damas y caballeros! De la Cruzcito! " Emcee said as miguel went up to the stage. "Arre papá! Hey! " hector yelled. As miguel got on the stage, he just stands there, nervously. " What's he doing? Why isn't he playing? " hector asked mollene and Dante. " just take his time, he just needs to settling. " mollene said " Bring back the singing dogs! " one of the audience said. Miguel looks at hector with nervous. Hector showed miguel to loose his bones by shaking them. Miguel looks at the crowd and a breadth. " HAAAAAAAI-YAAAAAAAAAAAI-YAAAAAAAAI! " he said and starts playing. ( M.R: = miguel Rivera part, M.LG: mollene la grey part, M.M: = miguel and mollene part, H: = hector part, H.M.M:= hector, mollene, Miguel part. )

M.R: What colour is the sky? Ay mi amor, Ay mi Amor.

You tell me it's red Ay mi amor, Ay mi amor.

Where should i put my shoes? Ay mi amor, Ay mi amor.

You say put them on your head! Ay mi amor, ay mi amor!

Then Dante did something shocking. Dante pushes mollene on to the stage, in front of the audience. " take it away mollene! " miguel said, while playing a guitar. Mollene held a microphone and sing.

M.LG: You make me un poco loco! UN poqui-Ti-ti-to loco.

As she started singing, Hector mouth dropped by her voice.

M.LG: The way you keeping me guessing, I'm nodding and I'm yes-ing,

I'll count it as a blessing!

M.M: That I'm only un poco loco...

As they are singing. Dante drags hector to the stage. " No, no, no, no... " hector yelled. When he's on the stage, he decided to dance, by doing the  percussive footwork while miguel playing. " Not bad for a dead guy! " miguel said " You're not so bad yourself, gordito! Eso! " hector said. Meanwhile. The riveras made to the talent show by miguels footprint. " He's close. Find him. " imelda ordered them and spread out to find him.

H: The loco, that you make me it is just un poco crazy.

The sense that you're not making...

M.R: The liberties you're taking...

H.M.M: Leaves my cabeza shaking!

H.M.M: You are just... un poco loco!

While they are singing. The riveras started to ask the skeletons if they seen them. " We're looking for a living kid... about 12? " the twins asked the skeletons. " Have you seen a living boy? " Rosita asked.

H.M.M: Un poqui-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-to loco!!