the party

Mollene POV

We made it. We are here at la Cruz party. But there's a guard stand in front of the entence. " well. Here goes nothing. " Miguel said and walks towards the entrence, leaving me to wait if he made it or not. And all I heard was from the distance, was a guard a miguel. " Invitation? " the guard asked " It's okay. I'm Ernesto's great- great grandson! " miguel said and then [ gasp! ] he throw him out?!? I went over to Miguel, checking if he's alright. " Miguel! Are you alright? " i asked in worry. " yeah. I'm fine. " Miguel said and stood back up " how are going to get in? " miguel asked.

Then a thought came into my head and had to do it. " wait here, Miguel. I'll be right back. " i said and walked towards the guard, and gave him a flirt. " can I help you? " the guard asked me. * role with it, mollene. * " my handsome friend. I really need to go to the party. Me and my friend needs to go there. Would you give us a free pass?...for me. Handsome. " i asked, hoping we can get in. " well... I guess I could..." come on, come on! "...but no. " wait, what?!! " but. Do you know who I am? " i asked, in shock " yeah. Your Mollene beauty. " he knows me!? " listen mollene. I know you can make every guy fall for you, and I know your trying it on me. So bye, mollene la grey. "

He... he said my name. My full name. I was walking back to Miguel in shock of what just happened " mollene. Are you okay? " miguel asked in curious about my expression " the guard... said my full name. My actual full name. and He didn't fell for me, he just... wow! I did not see that come in. " i told him. Then. We notice the musicians from the talent show. So we dicided to go to them. " Disculpen, señores... "

" Hey guys, it's Poco Loco! " the music an recognize us "  You were on fire tonight! " the 2nd one said " You too! Hey, musician to musician, I need a favor... " so the plan has began. Miguel went in the sousaphone, as I disguise myself as one of them. We walked to the guard and they showed him there winning card."  Ooo, the competition winners! Congratulations chicos! " the guard said and let us through. We went on the speed train at last. I got out of my disguise and the music an got miguel out by blowing him out of there. " Thanks guys! " 

Its been 1 minute and we made. " Whoa... " me and miguel said " Enjoy the party, little músico! And madame! " the music an said " Gracias! " we said and head off towards the mansion. " Look, it's Ernesto! " the person said. " De la Cruz... " Miguel said and head off again, but we went deeper in the party. " Señor de la Cruz! "

" Pardon me, Señor de la Cruz! Señor de la-- " Miguel gasp. But why? " Miguel, are you-[ gasp. ] " okay, I see why. This party is huge. It has a swimming pool, movie clips of himself, and a D.J. Me and Miguel were trying get through the crowd to find La Cruz. " Señor de la Cruz! Señor de la-- "  Miguel tried calling him, but it didn't work. But then he got an idea. I think. He went up the stairs and went on the balcony, and starts play.

, Senoras y senores buenas tardes ,

, Buenas noches buenas tardes ,

, Buenas noches senoritas y senors to be here with you tonight brings me joy! ,

, Que alegria for this music is my language and the world es mi familia ,

, For this misic is my language and the world es mi familia ,

, For this music is my language and world es mi familia ,

, For this music is my lang- ,

" MIGUEL!!! " i screamed in fear when miguel fell into the indoor swimming pool. But then, la Cruz took his hat off and jumps into the water to save miguel. Cruz got miguel and puts him on the edge on the pool. " Are you all right, niño? " Dr La Cruz asked. miguel looked at la Cruz when his paint came out of his face. " It's you... you, you are that boy, the one who came from the Land of the Living. " Cruz said in shock " You... know about me? " miguel asked "  You are all anyone has been talking about! Why have you come here? " La Cruz asked " I'm Miguel. Your great-great grandson. "

" I... have a great-great grandson? " la Cruz said, in shock " I need your blessing. So I can go back home and be a musician, just like you. The rest of our family, they wouldn't listen. But I... I hoped you would? " Miguel explained " My boy, with a talent like yours, how could I not listen? " cruz said. Miguel  " I HAVE A GREAT-GREAT GRANDSON! " he yelled. Then... " Mollene? " he notice me, giving me a surprised face. " it's been a long time, old friend. " i said with a smile. " yes, it has. " la cruz said " but, that's impossible! How are you here? Everyone in the village said that you're forgotten. " La Cruz said " it's a long story. " i said. " well. I got time. "

Third POV

" Look, it's Frida! " the crowd gasp by Frida entrance. " Yes, it is I. Frida Kahlo. " she said, wake towards the guard. " No need to check the list. " she said " It is an honor, señora! " the guard said, letting her past to the train. " Gracias... " but, it was Hector.

Mollene POV

It. Is. Amazing! We had so much fun, singing, introducing to miguel to the others at the party. The party ended and he lead us to the hallway that with gifts from fans. " All of this came from my amazing fans in the Land of the Living! They leave me more offerings than I know what to do with! " La Cruz said, explaining the gift to us. I turned to Miguel with a smile when I saw that...he has a frown. And LA Cruz notice it as well. " Hey, what's wrong? Is it too much? You look overwhelmed... "

" No... it's all great. " Miguel said "  But...? " but Miguel wanted to know about his family. "  It's just... we've been looking up to you our whole life. You're the guy who actually did it! But... Did you ever regret it? Choosing music over... everything else. "  De la Cruz kneels down and looks into Miguel's eyes. " It was hard. Saying goodbye to my hometown. Heading off on my own... " LA Cruz said " Leaving your family? "

" Sí. But I could not have done it differently. One cannot deny who one is meant to be. And you, my great-great grandson, are meant to be a musician! " la Cruz said, walking towards the window, making miguel smile with proud from him " You and I, we are artists, Miguel! We cannot belong to one family. The world is our family! " he said, until he saw fireworks "  Ooo, the fireworks have begun! "

We went to The party room. The lights are turned off and it was just me, Miguel and la Cruz. We walked down the stairs with smile on our faces.
" Soon, the party will move across town for my "Sunrise Spectacular!" Miguel, mollene, you two must come to the show! You guys will be my guest of honor! " he said " You mean it?! " miguel said with joy. " Of course, my boy! " La Cruz said. Miguel smile, to then turned to a frown. " I can't... I have to get home before sunrise. But, mollene would come."

" Oh, I really do need to get you home. " La Cruz said, getting a petal from the flower and held it in front of miguel." Oh, um, mollene. I know it's been years since the living. I was wondering if you want to go out sometimes. " La Cruz asked. Well, its been a while. " yeah, I guess. " i said. " It has been an honor. I am sorry to see you go, Miguel. I hope you die very soon. You know what I mean. " la Cruz said, kneeling down and saying the blessing. "  Miguel. I give you my bles-- " "  We had a deal, chamaco! "