I'm proud to be his family

Miguel POV

I swimmed out under water and went towards the rocks for safety. I can't believe it, my grandfather, la cruz is a murderer! And he took mollene. " Help! Can anyone hear me? I wanna go home! " i yelled, but nothing. I bend down on two knees and looked at my hands that all I could see are my skeleton hands, nearly complete. Then... I heard something. It came out of the shadow and it was-" Héctor? " could it be?

" Kid? " it's him! " Oh, Héctor! " i yelled, running towards him and hugged him. " You were right. I should have gone back to my family-- " " Hey -- hey, hey... " hector tries to calm me down, but I didn't. " They told me not to be like de la Cruz, but I didn't listen-- "

" Hey, it's okay... " " I told them I didn't care if they remembered me. I didn't care if I was on their stupid ofrenda. " I said, realising what I've done. " Hey, chamaco, it's okay. It's okay. " hector said " I told them I didn't care. " i yelled. Hector suddenly collapses on the ground. " Héctor! Héctor-- " i Kneeled down to see if he's okay. " She's... forgetting me. " hector said, but who? " Who? "

" My daughter... " hector explained, now I know why. " She's the reason you wanted to cross the bridge... " i said, understanding the reason for the photo. " I just wanted to see her again... I never should have left Santa Cecilia. I wish I could apologize. I wish I could tell her that her papá was trying to come home. That he loved her so much. My Coco... " hector- wait, did he say- " Coco? "

I got my photo out from my pocket and showed it to hector. He looked shocked like something scared him. " Where... where did you get this? " hector asked. " That's my Mamá Coco. That's my Mamá Imelda. Is that... you? " then... it hit me. " We're..." family. " ...family? " we said, looking at each other with a smile on our faces. Then hector frowned.

" I always hoped I'd see her again. That she'd miss me... maybe put up my photo. But it never happened. You know the worst part? Even if I never got to see Coco in the living world... I thought at least one day I'd see her here. Give her the biggest hug... But she's the last person who remembers me. The moment she's gone from the living world... "

" You disappear... from this one. You'll never get to see her... " i said with a sad tone. " ...Ever again. You know, I wrote her a song once. We used to sing it every night at the same time, no matter how far apart we were. What I wouldn't give to sing it to her... one last time. "

( flashback )

Hector POV

I was in Cocos bedroom, singing her a song that she will always remember. ( hector part, coco and hector part. )

, Remember me though i have to say goodbye ,

, Remember me don't let it make you cry ,

, For even if i'm far away i hold you in my heart ,

, I sing secret song to you each night we are apart ,

, Remember me ,

" Papá! " coco smile while I was singing.

, Though i have to travel far ,

, Remember me each time you hear a sad guitar ,

, know that I'm with you the only way I can be ,

, Until you're in my arms again ,

, Remember me. ,

( flashback ended )

Oh i missed her so much. " He stole your guitar... He stole your songs... You should be the one the world remembers, not de la Cruz! "Miguel said with anger. " I didn't write "Remember Me" for the world... I wrote it for Coco. I'm a pretty sorry excuse for a great-great grandpa. " i explained " Are you kidding? A minute ago I thought I was related to a murderer. You're a total upgrade! " he said

" My whole life, there's been something that made me different... and I never knew where it came from. But now I know. It comes from you. I'm proud we're family! " miguel yelled. he looked at the hole from above and ran in the water. " I'm proud to be his family! TRRRRRAI-HAY-HAY-HAY-HAAAY! "

You know, he's right. I am proud to be his family! " TRRRRRRAAAAAI-HAAAI-HAAAAAY! I'm proud to be HIS family! " i yelled. When our sound fade, we hear a sound from above. " Dante? " the sound came closer and... it's danta! " Dante! It's Dante! " miguel yelled with joy. Then behind Danta was a big jaguar with wing. And there's was a person who's riding on him, and it looks like Imelda- IMELDA!!! I guess she won't see me. too late, she saw me. " Imelda! " i greet with nervous " Héctor. " she greet coldly " You look good... " .