hector

Mollene POV

" and...that's what happened. After I got to the living, I have to find a place to stay so I can save my family. But then. While I was looking for a home for weeks then, I found a lovely couple that ask me to look after there son for them, while there in a rush. and... that's when I met you. " after I explained them about my past, they were so shock about it. " but. Why didnt you tell me? "

" because. i don't want you to think I'm crazy. " I said " crazy? I dont think your crazy. I just think your the coolest friend I ever have who understands me! " Miguel said, with a warm smile. Aw, bless him. "Wait! " oh great. What now Imelda! " if she had her blessing, then why can't We do it? " Imelda asked, I guess she wants to go back to the living as well then...great. " I'm afraid you can't mam. You see it's very risky for you to have that bless that will cause you to fade. "

Imelda nodded for understanding and clerks continues his explained of how to get Miguel home. " where was i? Ah yes! But not to worry! Your family's here, you can get your blessing right now. " The clerk said. He searches the ground and found a petal from Tía Rosita dress from earlier. " Cempasúchil, cempasúchil. Aha! Perdón, señora. " the clerk said and picks it out her dress. He hands the petal to Mamá Imelda. " Now, you look at the living and say his name. "

" Miguel. " Imelda said Miguels name " Nailed it. Now say: I give you my blessing. " the clerk said as the 2nd instruction " I give you my blessing. " imelda said and the petal started to glow. Miguel was impress. But she hasnt done her job. " I give you my blessing to go home...To put my photo back on the ofrenda...And to never play music again! "

" What? She can't do that! " Miguel asked in shock. She can't do this to him. " Well technically she can add any conditions she wants. " the clerk said. He can't do that, he can't give up music- " Fine. " Miguel sa- what! " Then you hand the petal to Miguel. " Imelda passes Miguel the petal, he touch it and disappears. " well, job done. " dorito said " i swear, he will come. "

" no he won't! He will do as i say. " Imelda said, until... miguel? " i told you he'll come back. " I told them " Two seconds and you already break your promise! " Imelda yelled at Miguel. That's it! I had enough of this! " This isn't fair, it's his life! You already had yours! Give him a break for once! " i said, giving imelda a glare Miguel grabs another petal from the floor and walks to his family. " Papá Julio, I ask for your blessing. " Miguel said. But he was too scared. " Tía Rosita? Oscar? Felipe? Tía Victoria? Step-papa Doritos? "

" Don't make this hard, mijo. You go home my way, or no way. " imelda said " You really hate music that much? " miguel said " I will not let you go down the same path he did. " Imelda said. " the same path he did. He's family... " oh wait... another quest. " Listen to your Mamá Imelda. " " She's just looking out for you. " " Be reasonable. " Rosita said. " Con permiso, I... need to visit the restroom. Be right back! " Miguel said, and walks out the room. " um, I'm just go to see... If I forgot my flower on me. " I acted, and walked out the room too.

Time skip

Me and Miguel went down the stairs quickly to get away from the riveras. As we made it down, we looked up the upper floor and saw the riveras talking to the security guard. We hid behind the stair case and spotted the exit " Vámonos " Miguel said and puts his hoodie on and We start walking. We looked up for one last time, they're talked to another security guard. " If I wanna be a musician, I need a MUSICIAN'S blessing. We gotta find my great-great grandpa. " Miguel said " okay, just don't- "

" Hold it, guys. " Patrolman said. We turned around and Miguel revealed himself to the guard. " Ahh! [ Patrolman grabs his walky talky to speak. ] I've found that living boy! " he said. We're busted. But then, A large family passes between me, Miguel and the officer, chatty, arms full of offerings, just enough time to escape from his officer.