Hector past and the flirts fails.

Mollene POV

After we left, we went on a moving trolley. You know, just hanging out the back. " You told me you hated musicians, you never said you were one. " miguel said " How do you think I knew your great- great grandpa? We used to play music together. Taught him everything he knows. " hector said, and plays his fancy riff. " No manches! You played with Ernesto de la Cruz, the greatest musician of all time? " miguel said, in shock. " Ha-ha, you're funny! Greatest eyebrows of all time maybe but his music, eh, not so much. " hector said" You don't know what you're talking about..."

" oh trust him miguel, in fact. I did met hector and Ernesto la Cruz, back in the living when I was alive. " i said " wait, really? " miguel asked " of course. They were my friends. We loved music. " i said " but you didn't told me you played music. " hector said. " well yeah, I did. " i said to hector " yeah! Her uncle, taught her how to play it. She was getting good at it. " miguel said. " really? "

" yeah, my uncle taught me it. I just wish everyone could remember him... like I remembered him. " i said, with a sad tone. It's been hard for me at the moment, I just... wish I could go back in time and save my family. " Mollene... I know how upset you are. I know how close you are with your uncle. But you had good memories with him, like... oh! The time when you was little, you dance on his bed saying happy birthday. " hector said.

" yeah, you told me that you and your uncle goes to the park once, and you had fun. " Miguel said, that's makes me happy. " oh! And that time, when you [ chuckled ] put water onto your family, and your uncle puts water on you too! " hector said. I started giggling about that memory. I loved that moment. " thank you guys. I really need that. " i said to the boys " no problem mollene. " hector said. Then me and hector looked each others eyes for a moment.

Until, I snapped out by Miguels choffing. " well, um... I'll... just be over there. " i said, with a nervous smile. " oh, yeah. " hector said, rubbing his hand at the back of his neck. " I'll talk to you later, okay. " i said. Hector nodded and I walked off inside.

Hector POV

After Mollene left, I took one look at her, and looked away with a loving sigh. Then, I heard giggling, I turned to my left side and it was Miguel.
" what? " i asked him with confuse " oh nothing, it's just that. You and Mollene are really close. " Miguel said " Well yeah, she's my friend. " i said
" no, I mean, really, really close. " miguel sai- Oh, no. No, no. Not this. " whaaaat~ nooo. Me and Mollene. No. " i said " oh, then why are you blushing? " miguel ask- wait, I'm what?!?

" Skeletons don't blush miguel. " i said " admit it, you like her-" Miguel yelled, I quickly cover his mouth with his hand so no one can hear him. " miguel! Don't yell. " i said, releasing my hand from miguel. " okay, then how did you met her then? " miguel asked " how did I met her? Well! It was a long time ago... "

( flash back )

i was a young man with dreams. I was at the bar with my friend Ernesto De last Cruz. We were going to preform a show at la barto. ( made up town. ) " hector, are you ready? " Ernesto asked " ready, dear friend. " i said . We went up stage and start playing. ( Ernesto part, hector part, Ernesto and hector part. )

, Señoras y señores ,

, Buenas tardes, buenas noches ,

, Señoritas y señores ,

, To be here with you tonight ,

, Brings me joy, que alegria ,

, For this music is my language ,

, And the world es mi familia ,

While as I was playing, I saw something from the table that caught my eye. A lady. She was smiling while listening to this song. I didn't know what to do but blush at her. Wait, what?... as I about to sing this next line, Ernesto sings this line instead.