Taehyung really does have Jungkook wrapped around his finger.

2 hours later~

Taehyung forgave Jungkook fully, but didn't let his powerbottom side go away. Taehyung is normally soft but knowing that jungkook is a huge softie for Taehyung and he noticed.

It was 9pm and the door knocked, Taehyung was about to open it when Jungkook swooned in from behind and opened the door for him.

"Um, Jeon Jungkook don't be so bloody rude." Taehyung snapped, he went back to the bedroom.

Jungkook scoffed and looked up to see a very skinny, tall man. His name was..

"Y-yugyeom. you're here?!" Jungkook cursed himself for stuttering.
"Yes i'm here mafia boss." Yugyeom smirked and walked in.

"So let's talk business..."

*Flashback*

Jungkooks PoV:

I was out with Haechan (on the day i got drunk) and our boss approached me.

"Jungkook. Guess who is back in town." Yugyeom said firmly.
"Don't tell me it's... Mark." Jungkook whined, Yugyeom nodded.

"Well, i'm officially confused..." Haechan added.

"He came to my building and said that he will try and kill the ones you love to make you regret what you did to him." Yugyeom stated, "But then he also said if you find him a boyfriend then he will forgive you."

"Wait, the fuck? Is he for real? A boyfriend?!" Jungkook asked a bit dumbfounded.  

"No no i'm kidding, he wants money. 5,000 to be exact. That's not that big i mean you're a rich boy." Said yugyeom.

"Well tell him i need a couple months. Like 4-5." Jungkook said, him and Haechan said goodbye and left.

*End of flashback*

"Oh shit. It has been about 4-5 months." Jungkook said.
"Yes he told me to tell you to meet him at the abandoned car park tomorrow 6am sharp. If you're not there and fail to give the money, Taehyung goes—" Yugyeom was cut off.

"Who said my name!" Taehyung shouts coming in the kitchen.
"Oh Mr Yugyeom, nice to see you. *smiles* Jungkookie i'm hungry." Taehyung averted his eyes to Jungkook.

"Taehyung wait." Jungkook said firmly. Taehyung scoffed and walked away.

"Jungkook i suggest you get this money somehow and now that Taehyung is pregnant i suggest you keep him in your sight at all times. And always remember, you're a mafia, this is your job." Yugyeom left the house almost instantly after that.

"SHIT!!" Jungkook yelled banging the table.

"JUNGKOOK JEON, I PAID FOR THAT TABLE!" Taehyung yelled from the bedroom. "Ugh SHUT UP Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled back but immediately covered his mouth, he heard Taehyungs little footsteps.

"Jungkook, did you really just say that?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook nodded.

"No kisses or cuddles for two days." Taehyung said, walking away.
"Wait baby i'm sorry—"
"SAVE YOUR BULLSHIT!"

***

Jungkooks PoV:

I still have to get this money, i really don't know how though. I can't call anyone to come look after Tae because he is very hard and tiring to look after. I can't go to a bank and take out the money because i can't leave Tae alone.

What to dooo?!

"Jungkook?" Taehyung walked in, he looked confused.
"Yes baby."
"I found something?!" taehyung said and led me too it.

It was at the end of the hall in the closet right at the bottom, it was hidden by many cardboard boxes but you could see the steel.

IT WAS MY SAFE, I HAVE AT LEAST 20k IN THERE.

"Ugh Tae i love you so much!" I kissesd and hugged him, Taehyung walked away he was done with my bullshit.

"That's the money i will use for tomorrow!" I jumped around in excitement.

Nobody's POV:

Jungkook rummaged through all the boxes and found the safe, it was big and square but then he realised there was a password.

He tried the most easiest password '1234' and it flew open. He saw the cash and managed to grab about 5k out.

'Thank god for Taehyung teaching me how to count money.' He thought to himself.

He put the money in a bag. Put the rest of the money that was in the safe back in the closet and hid it further.

***

It was 5:30am, Taehyung was fast asleep, Jungkook crawled out of bed got dressed and left the house. Not forgetting the money:)

He raced to the abandoned car park, he parked in a space and roamed the car park. He soon heard a gun shot and he loaded his gun.

"Mark? Where are you?!"

"I'm over here kookie." Mark said cunningly.

———-

sorry guys but i needed this drama💀 like the book was becoming boring and i didn't know what to do. Then i remembered Jungkook is a mafia and the BOOM. New chapter with a sassy Taehyung and drama.