Part 18

One week later

Ari POV
Hoseok still avoids me. Every time I walk to him, he starts to walk the other way and I just stop following him since it feels like I'm forcing him. I put away my water bottle and continue training over the past week I've been able to shoot more than before and faster. I feel numb like I did something wrong with Hoseok. Did I tho? Why should I care, I shouldn't. Man, I hate feeling like this. Should I just drive him into a corner or what if when he talks to me it'll some kind of bad news? No that can't be it. "Ari?" I turn around to see namjoon smiling with his dimples. "I think you need a new arrow." I look at my hand and see the arrow broken in half. "Oh, shit," don't tell Felix." I throw the arrow in the trash bin. Namjoon just laughs making it impossible to not smile with him.

Taehyung POV
I sit in the forest high in a tree looking over all the other trees. It's so calm here, it's definitely my favourite place, but the sad thing is that every time I come here I just start to miss Jungkook more. I that normal? We haven't spent that much time together before I got forbidden to go to him until he's alright, but I'm willing to wait for him, I'll always wait for him. "Hyung!" I hear a farmilliar voice shout. i look down to see jungkook and I can feel a bright smilee appear on my face. "Come up!" I shout back on breaking any eyecontact.

"They said I can talk to you again and I'm complet;ely healed." If possiblee I smile more at his wwords, "tjats good I'm glad." "So did you get bored of while I was gone?" "Maybe," I answer hiding a smile. "This is an amazing view." "Since your here it became only more beautiful than before." He smiles and looks away with a pinkish color appearing on his cheeks. I cup his face in my hands and make him look at me. "What?" I kiss him, but only for a second. The best second ever. "Tae?" "What? Is something wrong?" I ask not regretting a single thing as he kisses me back. I can feel his passion as the kiss gets more deep and messy. I pull away getting out of breath. "Bunny." "I hate you." "No you don't." I say placing his head on my shoulder. "You ruin everything." "But you love me."

Ari POV
I walk around the base waiting for Jin to be done. "Ari, We're going to stay." "Okay,why?" "There's gonna be a barbecue." "Good decision making." I say as we go walk to outside.

"Okay guys two weeks to go." Felix says as he holds a beer up. "Cheers." Everyone says as they drink the beer and only some have cola.

"I want beef." I say as I hold my out my plate. "Thanks."

"Ari?" "Yes?" I look at Hoseok facing his feet. "Could we talk." "Yes!" I shout relieved and embarrassed of my loud tone.

"I wanted to tell you something." Tae, "what is it?" "It isn't easy to say." He kisses me and I kiss him back not caring what I said before. His lips feel soft and caring. He pushes me against a tree with no stopping or breaking apart. The kisses are getting faster and more rapid I follow his lead and begin to get lost in the adrenaline I feel inside me. It deepens more and gets messy as u put my legs around his waist.

He pulls away, his face serious and staring at the tree behind me just above my head. His eyes look like they're stuck in one place.

"What's wrong?" I ask and jump a little when his eyes look at me with an worried expression. "I can hear them," "who? "The army," "they shouldn't be here." "No, but it's a good strategy." I panic my head feels empty and my brain feels numb. "Go warn Felix." I nod and run, but stop in my tracks as I don't see Hoseok behind me. "Hoseok?" "Go without me!" He says with his back turned to me I decide not to fight back on this one since time is of essence.