"Baby so jau na. Kitna pakathi hai tu." He said.

"Teekh hai math bata lekin merese baat kar. Dard ho rahi hai. Aur tablet nahi lesakti mein. Mereko attention de aur mera iss dard se attention nikal de." She whined.

Sidharth's eyes opened finally and he looked down at her face that was resting on his chest, looking at him with big wide eyes and her fingers were tracing the lines on his neck.

"Baath kar merese." She demanded again.

"Bol." He said nonchalantly.

"Tujhe itna darr kyun laga tha?" She put him on the spot again.

"Meri maa. Kuch ache sawal nahi puch sakti tu?" He asked her. She always made him confront and come face to face with what he felt and it never went down well with him.

"Bol na Sidhaaaarth." She dragged on.

"Tere saath yeh poora week ladayi hui thi. Baat bhi ache se nahi kiya. Aur kya kya bol diya tujhe maine. Aur hum abhi abhi phir se theek hue the. Mujhe darr tha ki tujhe zyada chot lag gayi, lekin todhi der baad na? Woh darr khud ke liye lagne laga. Last week meri jitni gandi ladayi hui sab se, kabhi nahi hui. Tu nahi thi mere saath aur uska pura frustration maine sab pe nikaal diya. Itna gussa aah raha tha aur control bhi nahi hua merese. Pehele toh tu aajati thi beech mei aur mujhe darr lagjata tha ki kahin physical hogaya toh tujhe galti se chot nahi lagjaye, toh mein rok deta tha apne aap ko. Lekin jiss tarah se maine apna aapa koya na? Mujhe darr tha ki agar tu aaj zyada chot lagne se chali jati ghar se, toh mein pagal hojata yaha pe tere bina. Zyada mere liye laga tha darr." He admitted to himself and to her, his voice was very low, almost inaudible.

In the darkness of the night, Sidharth found it easier to confront his own heart and mind. He didn't have to worry about the cameras nor the people that were in the house. Especially with the privacy of the captain's room, he had nothing to fear. It was only him and his Shehnaz, the way sometimes their emotions came out in the open with each other, leaving them naked, no fear of being tampered with, no fear of them being used, no fear of these emotions being played with, it was endearing. His admission that he drove himself mad because he was in a fight with his Gadhi and that he had taken out that frustration on all the housemates made Shehnaz lose every ounce of control she had. She always wanted him to be vocal with his feelings but wasn't this equally enough?

Despite the pain she felt throughout her body, she pulled herself up closer in his arms, her face was less than a few inches away from his, Sidharth's eyes remained closed but he was aware of the close proximity between them, he gulped slightly, tightening his grip on her. She closed her eyes, held his face in her hands and pressed a long, lingering kiss on the corner of his lips, he knew if he moved his head even a bit what would happen. But this kiss wasn't sensual, it was intimate, like the ones that speak to the soul, he didn't understand just how intensely Shehnaz felt for him. He didn't understand that this was exactly how Shehnaz felt every time he stopped talking to her after a fight. He didn't understand that Shehnaz was in for it for the long-run, there was no turning back for her anymore. His inhibitions about his age, about her feelings changing for him and a lot of other things were left behind.

"Accha laga jaanke ki tu bhi pagal hojata hai mere bina." She giggled sweetly, resting her face against his.

"Mera gandha baccha. Soja tu." she said sweetly, running her hand through his hair, making him sigh softly.

******

Shehnaz sat on the couch in the kitchen opposite to the stove, her head was resting on Shehbaz's shoulder.

"Motto, tujhe khana nahi hai?" He asked her.

"Haan lekin Sidharth ko ane de. Woh gym kar raha hai abhi. Phir khayenge." She told him.