11

The result came out and we were shocked to look at that...

we....it....just tied.... we nearly taught that we will just lose and we have to just go back on our own..but it is so unexpected to be tied with those who are so much better than us.

The other group arrived and stared at us as we just greet ourselves to them and they were so friendly after that we did handshake and there was no negative vibes between them 

after that we just go to the hotel and get in our room as we are tired...tired word not was in our life but still we have to do our best to give our friends and fans

after that we continued making our songs as usual but our one of the songs which was "fake love" gone hit like air balloon soon our songs came to the entire world and we were known in entire world. we just didn't realize how much work we really done in these past few years......

Back then I was just a boy....an ordinary boy who have so much dreams and wanted to live on but every solution is not like you just run away from it..but then too i regretted run away from home i think if I don't runaway till now i would be a scientist or doctor or something like that which i would have regretted my whole life. Not because of my courage it was also a  bonding between friends who make me come till here. if they were not here so..i think i would not be able to do myself until here.. But then to whatever I've done  I don't regret and will never regret.

After so many years until I got vacation from everything i got home. it was just like that when i left it. frustration, irritation all of that became such a warm air. I entered for home. As I knock the door my mom always come to open door. As usual she open the door and when she saw me her eyes get teared and she hugged me so tightly and said "whatever you've done wasn't right can't you be more understandable whatever we have done was only for you.how long can you do this? what will you get? if you didn't come how would I faced? you know how much I have faced in so many years and how much i have sacrificed to see your face you know.." as she was talking my eyes also teared up and I just started crying like a baby.

After a while

I asked my mom to cook for me. as she was making my noodles because she knows it was my favourite. After a while when she served me I started talking. And told him that what I've gone through what actually happen and how did i met such friends. as i explain her she held my hand and kissed it. she was so happy to me. After that I asked her about dad. 

She told "you know after you were gone we searched for you everywhere, even we don't know your whereabouts and then your father gave up . After that he gone into a great stressed and because of hypertension he fainted and went into coma after that and he didn't woke up till now" and when she said I was in great shock that just because of me they went into such situations i shouldn't make such move at that time. should I? 

when I went for hospital to see dad. He was sleeping. i went to him and held his hand and asked for apology. and laid my head at bed. after a while when a  head up. My dad just moved his fingers. seeing that make me shock and also terrified..i don't know why. i called doctors to see him. After an hour doctor said that he is out of out of coma.. and i was just excitedly broke a glass in hospital.. ya I know i am stupid but the big news that he can now see me. 

when my father open the eyes he saw me first. " my dear what did I do for such punishment"

And i told " nothing"

" then why do you leave me. Am i a  bad father"

" No. it was my fault, now i won't go anywhere i will be by your side till the lifetime"

"Dear I was wrong i dunno what you really want..i didn't understand what you really want, Now I realized. whatever you do..just keep going, if it makes you happy.."

listening to his words i really hugged him tightly 

After that

(a/n hey precious it was an emotional chapter..did your eyes also teared up..don't worry your action will decide your fate and see you next time)

don't worry your action will decide your fate and see you next time)