New member

YOUR P.O.V

  After some time I decided to do part time job. By finding so many jobs I got rejected. Just because I was  minor they don't wanna give me job.....

after so many rejected jobs only I got part time job in a restaurant. I've got cleaning section that was empty some of my friends told me not to do but i can't rely on them fully. I should be independent on my self. 

I made my schedule 4 hours for classes and 6 hours for job and remaining will be homework of classes.

Starting from next day after lectures i ran for restaurant and changed my cloths and started my work where others where having their break i don't want to break their enjoy time so I quitly doing my work....

Some Hours later....." At least only few corners are remaining to be clean....sigh...why it is so tiring work i should make my self treat a coffee for it...At that moment I heard some music coming from side of counter where there were no one else one member of that....

I thought it was ringing a mobile ringtone were i was wrong. Someone was singing a beautiful voice  and he was so talented i can'that i can't resist my self....

i asked him...

"Hyung you are so talented god gifted you a beautiful voice that everyone will be fan of your's including me "

That guy smirked and said

" you should so your work dongsaeng.... living life is not that simple very music has it's own sadness hiding inside"...

i didn't understand what he was saying but that's for sure he was in pain....like everyone i thought he had a break up that's why he was acting like this.....i was silent for some minutes after that 

I asked him 

"You are so handsome.....can i know your name please.....??" 

"jin"

He said by making force smile

I asked him..

" why are you sad all of a sudden you can share with me, I don't know I can help you or not but I can encourage you..."

he was  depressed and told me....

" from childhood everyone loves me even my parents and told me that I am a good luck charm for everyone even my voice make them happy but suddenly my parents have a  car accident and I got alone all of sudden....after my parent pass away my relative took care of me but after some  time I get to know that they were only make me stay after passing my maturity that 21 yrs according to my parents will all property would be mine.....but my relatives were so greedy for money that they planned everything and also make me transfer all properties to them... i dunno what to do.... i can give them everything but I am scared that they will do anything to me...."

I was listening so carefully and it was like i was seeing a movie story greedy relatives, wanted money and then they will make him die.....

I asked him

 "if you don't wanna live there then why are you staying there just left them...."

He said " i know but where can i go after living place.....and i don't have any courage in myself"

I said

" you have a good voice why don't you go for hostel and join music class....

would you like to join my band?"

he said 

"Yes!!!" without thinking

Then i completed my work and take him to make entry in my hostel...

I was standing aside and make him do entry at that time my friends called me and making sign asking me what am i doing....i tell them showing them jin that I am helping him with some issues.... 

They come to me directly and then ask me

"who's this guy, is he your relative??... he looks good actually!! why did you bring him here..??? (many questions with it)

i said to them

" wait yrr..!!! let me explain  it's a very long story....we should go somewhere to talk....should we??

they agreed and we going for jin room...all of us sat on bed and my friends were having so many questions in their mind... I break the silence and told..

" let me introduce him to you he is jin....for some family issue he's staying here and he will also join our band..."  (Explaining them)

they just nod their head and looking at jin including me...

 i asked him

" will you able to sing song? Will you show them...??"

He said "yes"

(singing his favourite song....) my friends were clapping at his song 

"bro....you are the best... we welcome you greatly just assume us as your brother....will you?

he said

"yes you are like my brothers....though i don't get love from my brothers but you are precious to me now.....i don't know what am i saying but I am really happy...guys thank you so much for doing this all"

we hug him.... then he also decided to join the music class with us..

when we enter the class yoonji and jin where staring at each other with a shock...

(A/n Hey guys you wanna know what happen next...? so please vote my all chapters and like my story.... i know some sentences are improper....but I am doing my best to make it proper. thank you!)