First day of classes

It was the first day after completing the classes. There were lots of students talking to each other i was standing alone in a crowd my friends was gone for buying some snacks as we live alone. A guy bumped into me. At first sight i see him as he was a punk and he looks messy.

He said to me that'' do you even have eyes, when you know i am coming why are you in my way''

I was in thinking '' who the hell is this guy, he doesn't have even manners to say sorry and he just scolded me for nothing''

He was staring with a cold face.

I think that i should keep my manners and have said sorry and step aside. i don't know he just murmur something and get his way (Actually he curses him and get his way)

i thought on my whole way''what's wrong did i do to mess with him. why always it is like this, why everyone bully me'' i was thinking that I met my friends.

They asked '' what's wrong, what happen''

I've answered '' i met some punk in my way, nothing happen usually, let's get out of here''

My friends agreed and nod. After that day just because of happen i was thinking of him whole night and can't fall asleep while my friends are snoring. I was sleepless then i decided to write a song but i can't understand what should i choose the title .The whole night has passed when my friends awake they asked me why didn't I sleep I confess them what actually happen yesterday they told me to ignore. But i can't help ignoring about it.

Next day when I was attending the class i got to see that the guy was in my class and he doesn't seem to focusing on lectures. Our teacher was giving us advise how to make lyrics but he was totally unfocused and after lecture i am blaming myself '' why am i bothering about it, just forget Namjoon focus on study it is a childhood dream of yours'' I was concerning myself. and then i meet my friends and we all walking together as if nothing happen.

After walking some steps I coincidently get to see him. My mind gone blank he was sitting on a bench writing something he looks like some professional writer and when I passed beside him he was writing the songs as if they are beautiful lyrics. He was observing the environment and writing the lyrics and also by singing them. I was so impressed by him.

I thought that a guy who doesn't focus on anything seem to be messy but wrote lyrics with his whole heart.

After that at night my friends was sleeping and I was sleepless thinking about the guy. By spending my whole night again like this....... Next day before starting the class

I arrived a little early seeing that guy already on his desk his head was down on bench and he was like sleeping. I got next to him and staring at him with gaze.

Without a moment ''he said why am i staring at him like punk''.

I was totally shocked that how did he find out that I was staring at him. I told him that '' I saw yesterday you were writing lyrics it was amazing ,would you like to be my friend'' curiously

He was seeing me with an emotionless face and cold face I thought he would tell me to get out but he actually agreed. After attending whole he just gone without saying anything. I was curious where did he go actually by walking some steps he was sitting at that bench where he had sited last time. He's expression was speechless. He was so focused in lyrics that he didn't recognize what is happening surrounding I quietly. And then i found that he was composing songs for other.

i asked him politely'' why is he writing song for other when he can own publish his music...''

He answered '' Life isn't what you see, we have to work hard for everything'' and leaved.

I was thinking whole way, what does he mean by that.....

After i realized that i didn't get his name. Next day i Arrived a bit early and asked him about his name he answered Yoonji with emotionless face. After lectures i told him to wait and let him meet jungkook and taehyung he said okay with cold shoulder. i realized he didn't like people surrounding him and........

(a/n I am sorry to make it short but I promised to complete it soon as possible. i know there are grammatical mistakes very much and i am sorry for it hope you are enjoying and if there is any inconvenience in reading you can freely on comments. i will try my best to meet the mistakes. thank you.)