9

When I had a severe fever and have been told for bed rest...i was hopeless what should i do in some days was our video recording and i am in this condition..i don't wanna ruin the plan i should do something..

some days 

I've eat according to my diet what doctor prescribe me as well i practiced, and also was trying to write songs but failed and my friends also joining whatever i am doing ..and when the day finally comes..

we wanna publish our song 'No more dreams' but because plagiarism we decided to publish 'We are bulletproof' it tells about our hard work.

We arrived at stage were all cameras were setting and director were telling us what should we really have to do.

" Are you feeling well" jimin said 

" if you are not well then we can go to our rooms...what do you say" jin said

" guys.. I am totally fine, if not were you i would have died in past only" i said

we started our dance like director said..

After finishing the song and mv 

we get to go into our rooms. All of them were very tired doing work..all of them have different scene and some of them we were together. At that time i feel a relieving sleep.

Next Morning 

director has told to come again. were some shorts were remaining. 

when compose our the song

we feel relieved at some point all of us..just completing our video yoongi gone to sofa for taking rest...we can say to charging himself.

publishing our song...

director came to us and said

" if you wanna remain in this circle you have to change your name" and left

we all were get tensed that what name should we suggest for ourselves. thinking so deeply for name we gave up and told director to give us name.

He was staring at us for five minutes 

" I can only tell you names but you have to loyal to your names" director said

we agreed on his command as he was nice to us

I was given 'Rap Monster' as I do rap

'Jin' doesn't change his name

yoongi was given name as 'Suga' because he has smile sweet as sugar

hoe soek name was ' J-hope' because he was like sunshine who give hope

jimin was as it is because he should be act as real

taehyung name was 'V' because nothing else where guess

jungkook name was 'JK'

when everyone got their new names all of us feeling like...we were born in some type of industry 

we all was excited how will be our future..

when song publish our plagiarism was reducing and our fans was increasing...

On our first video we got 450 fans on online.. we were pretty excited for our fan meeting. 

on the day of fan meeting there were almost girls..they were pinching our nose and touching our hairs..in different way they were expressing their love to us.

we were giving them our autographs and they were giving us gifts. 

All of our fans give us courage to publish next song which was ' No more dreams'