10

J-hope turn camera to suga

"hey shuuugggaaaa, how're you"

"Do you have a dead wish....playing with a fire" without gazing at him..his all focus was on his phone

" i dunno why he is like this...." turning camera into his face

Reached at LA

we were tired after a long journey but when we got news that we can enjoy this day our tiredness have all gone..we were roaming everywhere as we can and having fun... and also with recording in our camera

After that we got to know we were in a reality show...

when we finish all that training we got in LA we went back in some days. 

It was unforgettable moment we had there...

at the times when we were choreographing our dance for a long time we got a break for some moments seeing other members how they are so.......like...together....forever..

The moment I really remembered was when i met JK...means jungkook he was so shy....he wasn't looking at me when we would talk but now he is so opposite from past....taehyung who used to be so like little hyung but he is actually knows his responsibility in group...jin just show like he is worldwide handsome but...he is emotional inside which side he doesn't wanna show to everyone...suga...actually yoonji is cold face type but he is softy..just he doesn't know what he feels really..hoe soek..J-hope also suffers his entire life.. but he doesn't show his tears how he lived that past life..which is also applicable on jimin..

all of us smiling and enjoying our life. i was thinking what happen when we married though....oh forget we will faced together whatever happen to us...

And suddenly they gazed me...

" what happen...?"

"nothing...! you know it's streched time..."jimin said

"ya... so...?" i said

"well.....nothing" all members said

i was curious what happen to them

i gone out for something where in the room all of them making streched to suga..because he is lazy af in this things.

i just entered in the room they pushed in inside and make me streched..It was like "am I elastic to them" 

They were making fun and shooting videos....gosh...this kids...

On the next year our music was select for the battle to sing...

it wasn't that our music was that popular but our fans really support our music

we were all practicing for battle..anyways we got so many awards..but this time we will go to america once again..and it was from whole country's best song and the group was GRT

All of us packing for it. we all were sleepless at night 

next day we have to catch flight at 9 am and all our ARMY's were greeted us to the airport and also we were greeted at international airport as well.

we were all sweated to death what will happen there at stage...if we do any mistakes we will surely be embarrassed in front of all world..

On that day

it was our second time when we were so panic our first time was on first time on the stage now on this stage.. what will happen.. and next when our manager come in excitedly said that next was your turn and when we were at it we just console each other whatever we do just don't regret...

we started our performance.......

after 4 hours

we just did it..yay.. its just that we have to wait for our results..

jin said " i didn't panic for my own school result so much..why am i so panic in this 

and the result came...

(a/n Hey precious i am really sorry for so late update probably half of year and then to it is short i understand as well with grammar mistakes too but i can't do anything as my exams just ended and i will try to improve my English and here's upspree for off stage and for short chapter i will fulfill it.. thank you)

 thank you)