Being Together can be problem?

Seeing each other they were surprised..
Said immediately..
" what the hell are you doing here"

"So you don't want me here?"

"that doesn't mean what am i saying is how did you get admission? you should be thrown out of classes...oh...did your lovely uncle allow you...."

"what are you saying...hyung..!!, it is my decision to come here and don't bother me ever...!!!"

"oh so you are telling I am the one who bothers you right..." smirked

I was standing aside blankly....that i don't know what is going on? first i tried to understand the situation and then i tried to stop them by argue

I asked how do you know each other?

yoongi said in scary voice

" He's my cousin" glaring at him

I tried to calm the situation and told them

" be together...will you?"

and then their glaring instantly at me and told me

" it will never happen"

The situation was awkward.... they were fighting like kids... somehow i manage to calm them and ask them to talk after lecture. the whole lecture was like a battle between them.. like who will win the fight and i was in the middle of them. did I do good to join him or did i do wrong...asking myself.

After lecture

yoonji said instantly

You punk...you'd better get your a** outside.. this is none of rich place to play okay, seeing your face is so irritating you know"

"oh really! that's why I m handsome than you stupid, you will know one day I will be the most worldwide handsome"

"huh..!! in your dreams.."

standing aside make me like an idiot...where the hell did i jump... face palm..

Meddling in arguement..

"see guys..if you wanna stay together you have to co-operate there is no use to argue..listen to me at least once...."

yoonji said

" if you wanna take this rich heir than I don't wanna join that stupid band, making me seeing this like people it is so....piss off.." Running away angrily

" Ok now tell me..how do you know him? and how can he be your cousin in the whole world..? asking calmly

jin said

" it's a long another story you won't believe it"

"it's okay tell me at your room..it would be nice for me as well as for you, you know"

when we get at our hostel rooms and I throw my bag at my bed. jungkook and taehyung had extra classes so I don't wanna bother them. after an hour i get to his room and ask him about that question again

he said

" he is my far relative son's as we where friends in childhood he doesn't like people around him and also he only loves nature.when i meet him he was crying like a baby and run outside at garden...and then after crying he suddenly be like normal...like it was nothing happen..i sat next to him and asked about him. I was the first one who he believes...but when he get to know...like my parents visit once in his house so i was also there. seeing me like a prince...he felt sad and depress inside him. i asked him that don't we are like friends..?? he shove me and tell me to go away like i was cheating on him or i have lied to him and then he started hated me.."

"oh!!" after listening it.

" means....you dunno why he hate you exactly...right??"

"ummm.......Yeh..probably..i dunno exactly.."

don't worry i'll try to explain him and make grudges disappear..will you be like to be together with him?

"yeah..why not..."

"okay i get to see you tomorrow have a good sleep.."

"okay...thanks"

saying that i left his room and get to my bed as soon as i arrived...how can i make them friends...they are fighting like enemy...i was thinking about that whole night and then i suddenly realized that i am not sleeping for days but i felt like sleeping at day. i dunno what is happening to me...speaking of which how are my parents doing... what are they doing without me..they would probably depress for me i want to be a successful person fast so that i can see my parent often...,and when did i slept i didn't get idea..

Next day

Running there fast just to talk to yoonji when i reached he was listening songs in earphone..

like nothing happen at all i sat next to him as he made faces to me...

" what yrr....why don't you co-operate just take him as member he won't make you feel uncomfortable. i told him not to meddle with your business will it be fine for you?"

he nodded and tell me to get away

i think he agreed right...he does look like some mafia...going to murder anyone...but when he just be in his own way he actually looks cool...

after the boring lecture completed i thanks that i survived that lecture

(a/n Hey guys i would like to make it everyday but just because of whole week test it is difficult for me to update fast so stay tune and vote my every chapter and do you want to see what happen next so be patient. Will be release soon. Thank you)

 Thank you)