7

After the rehearsal.

"Mannnn, what a tired day.... my whole body is aching..."

I was seeing his face...

what... aching and you .... such a professional dancer and tired... (Thinking)

"Yeah"

" ummm.... How about pizza..?"

"you enjoy it my friends are waiting for me"

" hey...why don't you introduce me to them"

" it's not like i don't wanna...but do you have time"

" time... i have plenty..."

"okay... then come with me"

I was about reaching the gate...suddenly my friends called me..i take hoe soek with me. they changes their expression into confuse. I introduce them to hoe soek. when hoe soek sees taehyung he said immediately...

"tae....what are you doing here.." suddenly

we were shocked. tae. who the hell is tae? do we know him or he know something..?

He's gazed was stunned at taehyung

" sorry... do we know each other.." taehyung said

" hey dude why don't I recognize you. you were same dorm with me back then"

" dorm..tae..what the hell yrr... say it clearly.." I said 

" His real name is tae and do you know he was with me. we were like best buddies but after a month suddenly i got something.. so i have to leave the dorm." Hoe soek said

" so....tae...now you tell what's with taehyung okay.." i said 

" guys....let's talk in the room...it's indeed a small world hoe soek.." tae said

" Better for you"

on the whole way i thought we spent so many years together and even we attend exam together and pass but how can he not tell us the thing. why does he want to hide his true identity. Did something terribly happen..why not tell us? and so and so questions were going in my mind and then we arrived. 

In the dorm 

" Now you are willing to tell me or we make you have answers"

"please guys....don't yell at me...okay I have my own problems..."

"so when are you going to start.."

" you know i eat less...do you know why..?"

" we've noticed but never asked you.."

" I used to be a fat guy. my whole school teased me with this name when they listened tae they used to call me fatty.."

"so....what's with the name taehyung"

Bringing the photo from his drawer

" Is this photo yours.." surprizingly 

" yep.. also on my way my classmates bullied me in every way.. one day i was done with everyone so i decided to suicide...but i can't do because i don't have courage to do then I've take a long vacation were I make myself at meditation and control on my appetite and tried to became slim when I entered into school they even didn't recognize me..the one who always bully me..was inviting me to join his team. when everyone ask, who am I? I tell the name taehyung."

After listening at his story. It was look like we were in drama or something..everyone having different story background are all hopeless for dreams.

" see guys whatever are we we have to accept it and should start our journey..our careers" i said 

After such dramatic day the night was long

Next day

hoe soek came to me.

" hey dude do you have vacancy for two peoples..in your team..?"

"for whom" i said  

" for me and my friend he is also good at singing do you wanna meet him he is really cool"

"Yeah sure, but i have to inform my friends first"

"Okay"

(a/n sorry guys for short chapter. but not having time to make it so i am making it short. Enjoy it and vote every chapter and next episode have something new...so stay tune and like it, comment it, share it. thank you precious. See you next time)

 See you next time)