★𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒★

Hello there, Welcome to the first chapter of Mighty Shadows Of Life

We're elated to announce the chapter is based on the topic  𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴

● "Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground."

- Even when you get success never forget your roots and fly in the sky. Keep you head up and you feet on the ground. Always have a respectful Aura around you and a dominant personality but at the same time be polite, be calm and be respectful to others. Because when you'll give love & respect then only you'll get the same.

Umbrella can't stop rain, but make us stand in rain. Confidence may not bring success, but gives power to face any challenge in life

- Like keeping umbrella just above our head helps us to stand even in heavy rain, in the same way keeping confidence gives us power to become successful even in critical situation.

●Success is that old ABC - ability, breaks, and courage.

- Success is nothing but the basics, the morals and the starting. Ability to do things - something a successful person should have. Breaks we face - challenges and hurdles we face in life and Courage on needs - Face every challenge courageously.

●You might well remember that nothing can bring you success but yourself.

- Always remember there's no one who can bring success to you. No one who can pay you for your living. IT'S JUST YOU AND YOU.
Never be dependent on others for anything just be you comrade in every situation of life.

●The very first step towards success in any occupation is to become interested in it.

- You must have heard your parents say to you hundreds of times. Do what you want to do, anything you're interested in! Right? They say correct. If you do anything or anyone occupation without interest then you'll never get success in that particular occupation. Be interested in the work you do.

●Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.

- Don't think it's a destination you wanna reach because this though will make everything hard for you. It's a journey, each and every step is important and soulful . If also you don't get outcome suddenly you'll get it soon 'cause you've completed a journey and God will pay you the price of your hardwork.

●The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.

-What you do today will decide your tomorrow. If you sleep today then you can't get the reward tomorrow. If you work hard today then you'll not miss your reward tomorrow. Think and work for it everyday and success will be yours..

Hope these quotes with lil explanation motivates you and helps you 😊

Feel free to leave a feedback, we would be grateful if you do that.

.