(11) 3 Words. 3 Syllables.

This is might be a short chapter, sorry 😭. Still this is kinda a sad chapter and it's based on my feelings too. Enjoy! 💜

Scarlett POV:
I got home, went upstairs, and just sat in my room. Taehyung texted me back asking if I got home safely. I texted him back saying that I did and asked him what he was doing. He started typing but then it went away and of course I overthought that.

My mom walks in and sat on my bed. I look at her confused. She never comes in here or talks to me for that matter.

"Hey hun, we have a meeting tomorrow if you want to tag along. It's at 8." She said smiling and motherly, for once.

"Um, I'll go I guess. I don't have anything else to do anyway." I looked down.

"How was your day?" She asks.

"Um, uh, good." I was so fucking confused. I saw Gigi walk by slowly, she was going to come in but she saw my mom and we locked eyes as she walked by and gave me a confused look.

"That's good, well I'm gonna go downstairs and get ready for tomorrow, so if you need me, I'm down there." She smiles at me again and walks out. As she leaves Gigi paces inside.

"What was that about? Are you okay?" Gigi knows when my mom talks to me I'm either in trouble or it's a message from my dad.

"Yeah, she was asking how my day was."
I laid back down.

"Seriously, that's odd. Anyway, how's the boy?"

I fling up.

"What?" I was surprised she even asked. Last time I checked she disowned me for even talking to him.

"The one from the party? Mr. Kim's son."

"I thought you were mad at me for even talking to him?" I slam back down on the bed.

"I was your age, ya know. I know you better then you think. Now spill." She said turning more towards me. I still was laying down and explained everything that happened today.

I sit up. "Gigi, if dad finds out I'm fucked but I can't get him off my mind and that's the worst part."

She sighs. "Young love."

I fling up again.

"Love? I don't love him. I just like him."      
I exclaimed with a straight tone.

I don't love him. I barley know him. I'm not going to let him in that easy. My walls are built up to high to break down this fast. I don't love him.

Gigi sees me freaking out about what she said. "Hey, it's okay. I didn't mean it like that. Take your time, okay honey? Let me tell you though, he really is a nice boy." She gets up and kisses my head and walks out.

I sit and stare at my ceiling and think about the word love. It's just a word to people, but it's overused. You can't just say it cause you are in a relationship. Now I start panicking about how I feel about Taehyung.

I don't love him.

What if I can't love him.

What if I can't love anyone.