(3) The Party

Hi! I just want to say that I'm thinking of stopping Taehyung POV  and  just do Y/N and/or normal Narrator. Let me know ur options on Taehyung POV and if you like it.

Scarlett POV:
We have finally arrived at the party. My mom and dad arms intertwined as they exit the car and I just walk behind them leading the crew.

As I walk in I didn't expect so many people to be there already. As we entered, everyone clapped and smiled.  Mr. Kim's table clapped but didn't fully smile. For some reason, this guy, who definitely wasn't ugly, kept starring at me while I walked in. We locked eyes for a minute but I looked away.

My mouth was super dry so I went to get a drink at the bar. I'm definitely gonna need alcohol tonight.

The talking and music mixing together made my ears ring.

As I was waiting for my drink, the same guy who was starring at me walked over and sat next to me on the stool.

I glanced over and felt the awkwardness yet something attracted me towards him.

Taehyung POV:
We got to the party faster then excepted and we walked in while everyone clapped. It seemed like the Sinatra's weren't there yet but arrived shortly after.

When they walked in, a girl that was kinda far behind them that seemed to be leading the crew in, caught my attention. Maybe she is the crew manger.

I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Her dress was speechlessly breathtaking. So was her smile.

Her eyes were radiant in the lights.

We locked eyes for a minute but she looked away and headed straight for the bar.

She sat down and I decided to head over there and sit next to her. I definitely felt the awkwardness but she kept glancing at me.

Something was pulling me to her.

"Hi" I said
"Um, hi" she said nervously and unsure.

She looked at me and our eyes met. She has such beautiful dark ocean blue eyes with a hint of green.

"Um, is there something wrong ?" She asked me. I guess I was starring for to long. She makes me feel young forever.

"No, I just have never seen you here before."

"Well I've never seen you before. Who'd you come with?"

I was afraid to say that my dad is Mr. Kim because she definitely came in with Mr. Sinatra.

"I was invited by family. I'm interested in starting my own business and they said that this would be a good experience." I said looking straight into her eyes and scanning her face at the same time.

It's funny how she kinda looks like Mrs. Sinatra.

Sorry if the story is slow right now I'm trying to lay everything down first. Thank you for reading if you made it this far. I update as soon as I can. Thank you for reading💜💜