(8) Comfort Zones 

Taehyung POV:
Scarlett stopped dead in her tracks when she heard music playing from down the street. She turned to me slowly and starred.

"What?" I said very confused. Did she forget something? Is she having PTSD?

But then she just started dancing. In the middle of the sidewalk. I swear, she's making this harder for me to stay away from her, every minute.

I just looked at her but I couldn't help but smile and laugh. Then she stopped again, looking right in my eyes, saying,

"You better dance with me Mr. Kim." She said Mr. Kim slowly, with a smirky smile on her face. I swear the temperature got 5 degrees higher.

But dancing, definitely not my thing.

"Dance? Yeah right." I scoffed. No way am I going to embarrass myself in front of her. No way in hell. This is not in my comfort zone.

Scarlett POV:
Still looking in his eyes, my confidence boost was in play, I walked to him and got close to his face, nose almost touching, still eyes locked.

"What are you afraid of? Let you're body feel the music." Looking right in his eyes.

In my head all I was thinking was
'What now?! Fuck. Shit. Omg. What do I do?!"

What the fuck was I thinking.

Taehyung POV:
She walked towards me, eyes locked with each others. She was so close to my face I thought she was going to kiss me.
(Y'all did too don't lie, but also don't hate me😂)

"What are you afraid of? Let you're body feel the music." She backed away a little and grabbed my hand and started dancing and her smile made me smile. And then, we were just 2 people dancing in the middle of a sidewalk.

Definitely was not expecting this to happen today.

We danced for like a good minute. Laughing, smiling, forgetting we had to meet with our friends.

Until she took out her phone to take a video and realized it was 12:37.

"Shit! I'm supposed to be at LCS at 12:30!" She looked panicked and then I started to panicked cause I was supposed to be there at 12:30.

I held out my hand, waiting for her to grab it and accept my offer.

"Let's run. We can make it. Yes or no?"

Scarlett POV:
I was taking my phone out to capture this moment but then I looked at the clock and panicked. It was 12:37 and I was supposed to meet the girls 12:30. Then we both panicked cause he ALSO was supposed to be there at 12:30.

He held out his hand.

"Let's run. We can make it. Yes or no?" He looked at me waiting for my response.

I sighed. "Fine." Grabbing his hand, we started running and I was dragged along behind him but I couldn't stop laughing. Then he couldn't stop laughing but we were still running.

When we got there we swung the door open and stopped inside, trying to catch our breaths, still giggling from the adventure. I didn't realize we were still holding hands until I glanced over at the girls and they all had their mouths hung open. Taehyung saw the same thing on the opposite side of the café with his friends.

We dropped holding hands and without a word, we walked our separate ways, over to our tables and sat down. Still the girls had their mouths open.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Just. Happened." Amber said slowly and still in awe.

"Holy SHIT." Samantha said, emphasizing shit. 

"So that just happened." Riley said, eyebrows raised, then took a sip of her drink.

I had no clue what to say all I was thinking was

'I didn't even get his number or anything.'

Sorry if this is a short chapter but I wanted to publish this cause the last chapter was a cliff hanger lmao.