(2) His Beginning.

Taehyung POV:
"Yeah I know! But why am I always the choosen one for these stupid speeches?!" This is the 4th fight today over this damn speech. HE'S THE BOSS OF THE COMPANY! HE SHOULD DO HIS OWN SHITTY SPEECHES!

"Taehyung! You are my son and Kim Jeong Gyu isn't in town. You're next in line for the company!! You need to learn for when you take over! You are very well-known and the people ADORE you! You are doing the speech. End of conversation. Meet me in the Cadillac." Mr. Kim says in a stern voice, his crew following after.

He's always like this. It is even more worse cause we haven't had one of these parties for a very long time and everyone is supposed to get along. That's the point. Mr. Sinatra's whole crew and family will be their, just like us and everyone else. I've never met or seen what his daughter looks like but I know she's a year younger then me and her name is Scarlett Sinatra. Watch me fall head over heels for her. That would be the shit. But I absolutely doubt it.

I just feel like there is no room to live my own life. This is why I moved out. I feel so controlled in this household. Everything is so uptight since mom passed. But I don't really remember much. But I remember Dad seemed way more at ease and....I don't know....happier.

I'm dressed and ready in my tux. Just the normal black attire. An hour before we had to do a stupid photoshoot for a magazine we are featured in and my dad always brags about it because Mr. Sinatra wasn't even asked.

We are always invited to these business parties

We are always invited to these business parties. Don't get me wrong, I don't not enjoy the business it's just...rough and sometimes the popularity is to much.

They are both the owners of their own company. That's why they have so much. They have never worked together in a project, EVER. They both have amazing ideas. I think so much could happen if they just work together. I just never understood why they hate each other so much...

As I stand and let this whole situation sink in I remember that my dad is waiting in the car. 

The one thing I'm not looking forward to is everyone's parents coming up to me telling me about their daughters and "how great you guys would be together." I want a relationship but I refuse to fall for anyone at this party.

I get in the car and my dad starts to ramble again so, like I always do, block it out and try to enjoy the ride. This party better have some new faces.