Chapter 3: Red Roses

Two weeks later, Beacon Academy

It has been over two weeks since Hartmann had came into this world, and how long he had been stayed in Beacon. During those two weeks, he had some conversations with Ozpin about Earth again and some other stuff Hartmann didn't know. Ozpin once told him about the Creatures that exist in Earth, if they are similar with Remnant.

Hartmann told him that the world had no other intelligent creatures instead of Humans. There weren't any Faunuses nor Grimm in earth, just Humans. Ozpin begin talking about Aura and Semblances in this world, which was completely foreign to the German. The Headmaster said that almost every person in this world possess this Aura and Semblance. When Hartmann told him that the People on Earth had neither possessed those two, Ozpin was a little surprised, but kept a calm face.

Sometimes, Glynda had trained him to fought the local grimm creatures in the forest and in the acedemy, which a teacher named Port had captured some of the grimm and bring it to the academy in cages. Most of them were the boars and wolves.

He managed to do well on fighting them as they are somewhat of a threat when facing against one or two. The skilled Huntsmen in the academy said that these types of grimm were little to no threat as they kept practicing of fighting and killing them.

Hartmann was able to see Coco and Velvet being Promoted to the next grade along with their 2 teammates and the other first year students. Hartmann admitted that seeing them happy makes him happy too, especially Velvet. The 2 girls wanted to invite Hartmann to one of the Parties, which he tried to refuse but they just Dragged him anyways.

Hartmann had gotten to know two more of their teammates, whom were both boys. They were Fox alistar and Yatsuhashi Daichi. Hartmann noticed how tall Yatsuhashi was compared to everyone else. He was either 7 or 8 feet which Surprised him, the tall man didn't mind however.

Needless to say, the German had a really fun time at the party with them. The students whom once giving him weird glances had stopped too and the think that Hartmann being here is now common, but they still observed his uniform which was a little odd. There was one time when Coco went behind him and gave his butt a little slap. It caught him off-guard and turned to Coco smirking smugly at him. She told him it's a common thing with her team.

Ozpin had told him that the new batch of first year students will arrive tomorrow, that means he will be learning in the academy with the rest. He was a little nervous, but he remembered that Coco and Velvet are still with him in the academy, which calm him down a little. They wished them good luck and hoped he can make more new friends within the first years.

Hartmann was now currently walking around the academy at the afternoon, since he got nothing better to do. He tried texting Coco and Velvet with his scroll, in which he had already gotten used to the typing and calling. He waited for their response and they said they were exhausted, so Hartmann decide to go to the City and find some cool stuff to look or buy.

He was wearing his usual Grey Shirt and another pair of Jeans, but he wasn't wearing his helmet and left it at his Room, which revealed his short brown hair. But this time, he was carrying one of his weapons with him and it was the Kar98k with atleast 2 ammo clips. He brought it just in case something bad is going to happen when he is out in the city alone.

Hartmann took a ride on one of the bullheads to the city. When he got there, it almost getting dark, but there were still people walking on the streets. As he was walking, he admired how beautfiul the city looked even at nighttime. There were still some shops which were still open, and there were atleast a few that opens for 24 hours.

He slouched his Kar98k on his left shoulder with the Rope support and kept on walking to find some interesting shops to look at. He eventually find one in the middle of some closed shops, it was called "From Dust till Dawn". Hartmann raised his eyebrow for a second until he noticed that 'Dust' was supposed to be 'Dusk', which followed with him letting out a light chuckle. Nevertheless, he headed to the store to see what he might find that interests him.