Chapter 1: Transported

Emerald Forest, Vale

It was a Quiet morning in the Emerald forest. The wildlife was roaming around the trees, until they stumbled upon a Human body on the ground, unconscious. They got closer to it and they either stand on him, lick him or just Lay there dumbfounded.

The Kid was the Former German Tiger Tank crew, the one who found that weird book back in cologne, he is Hartmann. Hartmann still had his Original tank crew clothes on and his hat is still intact with his head. There's his MP40 on his right which some of the wildlife are standing near it, thankfully none are near the Trigger.

The German kid then started coughing which alerted the local wildlife around him as they ran away back deep to the forest. He then opened his eyes to see the Clear blue skies as he got up to a sitting position. "Ugh....What the hell just happened?" He asked himself while rubbing his head.

He looked around the Forest as he shrugged, but when he regain his vision, his eyes were shocked a little. Hartmann Remembered that he was supposed to be in Cologne with all the Destroyed buildings and the War-toned land.

But somehow, he was in a Green luscious forest that looked completely untouched, and there are no signs of craters or landmarks that belong from previous battles.

"Wait, what...." Hartmann thought to himself while still looking at the Forest in a mix of Confusion.

Hartmann then remembered about the book with the 2 green gear-like symbols and some weird languages. When he pushed it, the book consumed him with green light, which led to him thinking that the Book transported him from Cologne, to this Forest.

After remembering what happened, Hartmann stood up from the ground and looking through the forest again with him facing away from the screen. He turned around with a worried expression on his face.

"This can't be good...."

Beacon Academy

In one of the Well-Known huntsman academies in Remnant, a Silver haired man was sitting on his Office on top of the Beacon tower. This Man was named Ozpin, a professor and the Headmaster of this Academy. He looked like a typical Middle-aged man, implying that he had been running this academy for years.

He wore some shaded glass spectacles and a small, purple, cross-shaped pin on the cowl around his neck. His outfit consists of an unzipped black suit over a dark green, buttoned vest and a green shirt. He also wears black trouser shoes and a long, dark green pants.

Right now, The Headmaster of Beacon was checking the surveillance Camera of the Emerald Forest through his Scroll while sipping his Mug filled with Hot cocoa. Beside him was a book that he had been reading and was a little interested on the topic.

"Just the usual same old in the emerald forest, nothing to-" He stopped his own sentence when one of the Cameras caught something. "What's this?..." He said as he Looked Closer.

Ozpin saw a Boy, no older than the First years of the Academy, walking through the Emerald forest and looking around the trees.

Thankfully for him, the Cameras were perfectly hidden beneath the trees, that way the People he sees in the forest won't notice themselves being watched. Which is a little creepy, but it is good security.

Ozpin starts observing the Young boy through the Camera feeds, the Boy was wearing strange clothing. He wore an all grey outfit with the Shirt, Pants and shoes being the same colour as that. He is also wearing a Grey cap, which matches his Whole Gray outfit.

"He chose a really bland colour for an interesting outfit like his." Ozpin Complimented and continued observing him.

Ozpin then focuses on the Weapon the boy was holding, it looked pretty Foreign in the Kingdom, if not, the Whole world.