Chapter 4: Beacon shines bright

The next day, Beacon Academy

It was now early in the morning and the enrollment day. The new batch of first year students are coming to the academy and become the next generation of huntsmens. One of them of course, was the German boy himself, Hartmann. He had just woken up from his sleep and see the time being 6:30. He let out a sigh as he got off the bed and off to the bathroom for a shower. When he was done cleaning himself, he then changed to his grey t-shirt and some shorts that was given to him.

The uniform felt pretty clean, and it's because that Glynda had either washed them or use some special perfume that killed the smell of his sweat and dirt.

Now for the enrollment, it usually starts at noon which is the time where all the first years will arrive by some "Airbuses" to the school, and since it was still morning, he decide if he could get some excersises to toughen him up a little. Glynda said the world is filled with dangers like the grimm or raiders, and she wouldn't always be there with him when he graduates. So he has to watch for himself at some point.

He went out of his room and started walking to the Gym that is somewhere around the campus. The whole Academy was empty and it is still a little dark, that because the rest of the students don't usually wake up this early and the sun had not risen yet. It felt a bit creepy too.

"Creepy isn't it?~"

Those 3 sudden words jolted the boy like a jack-in-a-box as he yelped and turned around to the source of the voice. He sighed in relief as it was only the dust professor, Thumbelina peach. "Y-You scared me, Ms. Peach.."

The tan-skinned woman let out a light chuckle. "Sorry about that. I just do that when people are wondering around at this hour. But, hey. You got a good laugh at that, don't ya?"

Hartmann rubbed the back of his neck and letting out a slight laugh. "Yeah..a little." He look to the professor and noticed that her eyes appear to have some bags under it, along with that, her peach hair was wrinkled and messy. Her clothes wasn't even tidy. "Are you..ok?"

"What? No! I'm fine as a cat." She said before yawning loudly infront of him, which the latter now knows she didn't get enough sleep.

"Um...by the looks of it, you are not."

Peach sighed in defeat. "Well, I didn't get that enough sleep since i had to prepare for the arrival of the first years. I don't know how many coffee i have drank..." He never seen Peach in this state before, Velvet did told him that Peach can be an Earlybird. And peach gets a bit crazy sorting things out perfectly, or even experimenting dusts aswell.

"But, Professor. The students will arrive at noon, and they will stay in somewhere for the night and begin their initiation first. So, you really did not have to do all of that." Hartmann said, remembering of what Glynda said to him about the first part.

"Oh, well thanks for the reminder, i guess. You go on and do whatever you want." Peach lets out another big yawn. "I think i'm gonna go take a...very long nap. See you later, doucheland boy." Peach walked elsewhere, possibly to her office and take a nap.

"It's...Deutschland." He sighed since the teachers here, in this school, kept naming his country wrong. But he shrugs it off and went to the gym.

After a few minutes of walking through the seemingly empty hallway, he finally made it to the door that leads to the gym room. It wasn't that large, but it is probably enough for at least dozens of students. The boy never been in one before and was hesitant a little of doing things like this, but to survive this world, he had to get stronger