lait sucré | ˢᵒᵖᵉ

Start from the beginning

Yoongi let out a low growl within his throat, quickly bringing his attention back onto the TV screen. Not being able to focus with the continuos of quiet giggles from Hoseok, he brought his phone to his attention, soon scrolling mindlessly through his socials.

'T-tae, stop, Yoongi-Hyung's gonna be mad'

The elder heard quiet whispers.

'So? Why would he be mad?'

They continued.

'Tae—,'

'Hyung, are you this sensitive around your nipples?'

And that was the last straw.

"Taehyung." Yoongi's demanding voice spoke loud and clear throughout the house. Gaining the attention from the rest of their friends. The alpha stood tall and still trying his best not to start anything.

"Let go of him." His dark eyes stared directly at the young man on the other side of the room, his arms surrounding Hoseok.

"...And why should I do that?"

"Taehyung, I won't ask you again. Let go."

Everyone felt the tension in the room rising, whispering to Taehyung that maybe he should let go. 'I don't wanna start any problems.. Please Tae'

"No but seriously Hyung, why should I let go?"

Yoongi's fist squeezed together, knuckles turning white.

"...Tae, m-maybe you should let go.." Jungkook spoke quietly.

"Why Jungkook? They aren't even mated. Yoongi likes to keep Hoseok all to himself, even though they aren't even bonded."

Silence completely filled the room once more. Taehyung was bold enough to say what many have been thinking.

"I also don't think it's fair for Hoseok, how Yoongi likes to control him all the time, wanting everything to go his way." He commented again, boldly. The stares of the others were in shock, nobody daring to move a muscle.

"Taehyung, you fucking assho—" Yoongi spoke in his alpha voice before getting cut off.

"ENOUGH!"

Hoseok had yelled throughout the room.

"What the hell is wrong with the both of you?! This is so humiliating!" Hoseok breathed, forcing himself out of Taehyung's hold.

"This was supposed to be a fun day for us to hang out. But now since two grown men are acting so fucking childish, they just ruined it for everyone."

Looking at everyone around the room, their attention were all on him.

"Seokjin-hyung, I apologize on their behalf for this mess. I know you just wanted to have a good time."

Seokjin only nodded his head, telling Hoseok that it was okay, that he has nothing to apologize for.

"And fyi, I'm not some little weak omega that can't take care of himself. I can make my own decisions whenever I want to and however I want to. I'm an adult. Get that into your fucking system." He looked between Yoongi and Taehyung, both were surprised of the sudden outburst.

"Hoseok—"

"Stop Yoongi. Tae's right, we aren't mated, we aren't even together, so we should stop whatever the hell is going on between us."

Small tears brimmed his eyes, quickly wiping them away.

"I'm going home." He made his way towards the front door.

"Y-you don't even the keys, I drove us.."

"Then give me the keys." The omega looked back with cold eyes.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Yoongi thanked Seokjin for driving him home. Also thanking him for the many advices he gave him about his current situation.