lait sucré | ˢᵒᵖᵉ

Start from the beginning

Hoseok stared at the man who laid on the couch who seemed tired but his hands still protectively holding onto Hoseok's waist as if he'd fly away.

"We're going hyung," He struggled to get up since Yoongi didn't want to let go of him.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"No, keep it. I want you to have it,"

"But Tae, this is yours, and it was a long time ago that I had a big attraction to this sweater," Hoseok stared at the Navy blue sweater filled with small stars that illuminated beautifully whenever light would hit it. Taehyung had given it to him as a small gift, remembering for a while that Hoseok really liked the sweater when the young alpha bought it for himself when he visited Paris a few months back.

"Yeah but I want you to have it now," Taehyung persisted with his brows furrowing.

With soft flushed cheeks, Hoseok thanked the younger man.

"T-thank you, Tae," He smiled. With little to no effort, Hoseok easily slipped on the sweater, standing up to see how it looked, the sweater was clearly big on him, his lithe frame barely able to fit into it, but he didn't mind too much.

"Don't you think it looks a little big on me?" He looked down with a small smile.

"Nope, I think you look great!" Taehyung encouraged with his boxy smile. Attacking the elder with a hug. "You look so adorable, hyung,"

They both laughed. "Thanks again Tae, I really appreciate it," Flashing a smile up at Taehyung, the alpha's heart bursting within his body.

The two made their way back towards the living room, Taehyung with a fond smile as Hoseok had an extra bounce to his step. Their eldest friend Seokjin had yelled through out the house that the movie was ready to watch.

"Geez Hobah, nice sweater," Namjoon commented.

"Thank you, Tae gifted it to me, Its the one he bought in Paris," Hoseok beamed a smile. Namjoon let out a wolf whistle, signalling that the sweater looked great on him.

This immediately caught the ear of a dark haired alpha, his mood was already down as he didn't want to come here in the first place, he was in pre-rut and everyone around him could tell because of how easily aggravated he got, and Hoseok insisted on the both of them coming over.

So he returned his gaze to the loading TV, keeping silent.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

When an alpha goes through a rut they naturally become more aggressive or easily irritated than usual and with a mate or someone they're pining over the alpha would go semi-feral more easily if anyone tried hitting on them. This was the current case. This was the case as Yoongi gritted his teeth, biting the inside of his jaw.

There was no need for him to be mad, angry—furious... because he wasn't. He really wasn't. Not when Taehyung had Hoseok giggling his sweet laughter and laughing at small jokes. Not when he cuaght Taehyung caressing and playing with the omegas soft bouncy hair. Not when he caught Taehyung's sly smile, as he gently pulled Hoseok onto his lap to lean against his broad chest. Not when he caught Taehyung whispering something into Hoseok's ear, which had him laughing a bit louder than before with a blush spreading across his cheeks. Definitely not when he caught Taehyung's hand slowly moving underneath that stupid sweater that smelled just like the young alpha—Lavender and burning wood, enveloping Hoseok's lithe frame . And most certainly not when he caught where Taehyung's hand rested. Directly on one of Hoseok's sensitive nipples.