Under Mary-Julia

A/N: Well, shoot. While writing this, I accidentally overwritten my previous chapters. Well, at least it is already posted... silly me, silly me.

Depending on how things go for the weekend, updates might a little delayed. Under G2 boot camp until Tuesday night.

"-o-" for The Beatles, "-oo-" for the Wizards.

--

-oo-

When he was able to hear the soft snores of his lover, Paul shifted off the bed, slipping carefully from John's caring arms and placing a cute teddy bear in place of him. It was a little gift from John, his lovely Johnny to remind him that if the monsters of their mind come back to haunt him, he'll be there to hold him.

Walking on his tip-toes, he stepped out of the room. Before he tried to close the door, he took a glance back at John.  The sweet lad was snuggled close to the teddy bear, enveloping the little beige toy tightly as if it was still his Macca, breathing steadily.  It was difficult not to fall back into his arms and kiss him until he woke up again. So peaceful and adorable, if he had a camera, it would be worth the entire film's worth of images.

For now, his eyes were saving the image to treasure forever.  If anything, he'd give the world to keep John this tranquil, without a fear of anything. With nothing to lose, but so much to gain.

He found himself smiling as he left the door slightly open. If he tried closing it, there was the chances of hearing either the creak or the click.

When it came to Paul, John was quick to notice anything. Like he's got "Paulie senses" or something.

And at this hour of night, he didn't want to disturb John. Not when the colour finally returned to his face, when his stiffness relaxed into cuddly warmth that Paul never wanted to leave, not when he was capable of joking again instead of fearing for the worst. John deserved peace and much more.

But Paul had a very strong need to speak with George. He saw the way he stared at him when he awoke. It was not accusatory, but it was understanding. He reached a conclusion earlier than anyone else, and if he was able to draw the conclusion Paul was at, it would be easier to come up with a solution to the whole reality warping thing.

Paul's assumption was that he did a spell wrong which is causing the connection between the Paul here, and the Paul there. What kind of spell? He didn't know. It could've been in between training with George Martin, it could've been in the heat of the moment. The question was, how long was this warping thing going on?

It was the first time he felt that he was completely outside his own body. While he didn't jump out and watch it like a ghost not recognizing himself while standing in front, but he saw it through the eyes of the other Paul. The other Paul was seeing flickers of his world, affected by the actions of the wizard Paul, using his energy to re-energize the team to fight the Envies. They were very much connected by some means, but how much? He was not sure.

He currently couldn't see what the other Paul was going through. It was like being around a door that was locked from both sides. If the other Paul tried to unlock it, he wouldn't be able to get through the other, and the same case for Paul here, he couldn't get through the lock that kept him away from the other Paul.

Hazza would know something, he believed. That boy was the sharpest tool in the shed when it came to intuition.

He was also the one who was controlling the crystal ball he saw earlier.

Paul snuck across the halls of the wizards' study rooms. The study rooms were their place for work, where they had their classes for wizardry, their room for thinking. The bedrooms were for everything that hadn't to do with work. That being said, the boys did sometimes fall asleep on their desks after a long period of studying and concentrating on their duties. George and Paul were often the ones doing that, with Ringo and John waking them up to get them more comfortable.