We can work it out

A/N: Sometimes, writing this reminded me that Paul lost so many important people in his life very early. He's lost his John to cruelty, something that hurts knowing my "John" was lost similarly.

And then I was listening to a song that reminded me of a shared love I could never allow due to fear and being a minor.

And now for something completely different.

Also, to remind everyone..~ "-o-" means The Beatles, and "-oo-" means the Wizards.

-oo-

Back to the Wizards case where their shield is being punched around by this gigantic Red Fury who really fits the Furious part about their name...~

"Hey John.. what did we decide we'll do?"

"We said... we said we're going back, right! Go back in!"

Oh.. It seems as they are still puzzled as to what they should be doing. Perhaps to us, it is quite obvious as to what should be done, but the question is, can it be done?

Hmmm... Perhaps we should return to the two who are inside. This might take a while. Four minutes of deciding? Perhaps..~

"They said four minutes, right?" George placed his cleared plate into the sink and ran the water.

"Yeah." Ringo glanced at the clock. "We should check on the two.."

George's intuition told him something else.

"Not needed. They haven't done a single move."

Ringo could only reply with an 'oh'. What else could he say about it? Maybe they needed more time to adjust to their surroundings. With the whole issue of their familiars, John and Paul's nerves went up to the fritz again, spiking up like a thermometer in a hot bucket. They were afraid of what they were facing. They were afraid of failure.

They were mostly afraid of losing each other, and that, dare he say it, was possible.

Ringo, at first, didn't fear anything could happen to them. Brian was only hurt because he constantly hesitated to use magic to solve his problems. He had a personal handicap that kept him from being too careful if it meant keeping the others safe. Sometimes that carelessness was what led to disaster. John and Paul must've gotten the jitters at the thought of their teacher had made no attempt on waking up despite Ringo's effective healing spells.

"Did Paul tell you how to have your familiar return?" George interrupted his thoughts, sheepishly smiling.

"Actually no, but we can just call them back, carn't we?"

"They're on the border according to Paul's scribble thing." George went back to their living room. "An' we'll have to see if they can hear us after they have stepped off our reality."

"We should've tried before.." Ringo heaved a sigh, following George. He noticed George was peeking outside the lair through a window.

"That is one furious fury."

"Is it?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Oh, that is."

"Yes, that it is."

"Pretty big, don'cha think?"

"Humongous. I think."

"Fungus amongus."