Chapter 11

Xisuma's POV
   No it can't be.... "Grian?" I asked poultry man who has a face of Grian and I looked at grian next to mumbo.

"how are there 2 Grians?!" Ren questioned In shock. Then the rest of the Hermits started freaking out and questioning xel at the same time.

I stood up to calm the Hermits "calm down everyone, I know you have so many questions and want answers but let the guy talk" then he started to speak.

"first of all I know your all confused, me and grian are the same person and 2nd you may call me xel or xelqua it's my watcher name" poultry man or xelqua answered.

"EX you know about this?" I asked EX right next to him.

"nope I only found out about it 5 minutes ago, right after I saw those two flying away from the scene and xel here told me everything after that" my brother replied to me.

I stared at xel and asked him "then how come there are 2 Grians??" I asked.

Then suddenly a trident flew right beside xel hiting the white concert next beside him.

I glared at doc since he's the one who threw it. "what's with you doc?!" Ren yelled at doc.

Doc then stood up from his chair and walked to xel grabbing his trident out of the wall. "I don't trust you even a little bit, how do we know your also grian, this might be some sort of trick" doc asked xel.

"D-doc.." Grian started then doc turned around and faced grian that stood up and walked over to him.

"G?" asked doc.

"please calm down let's talk about this first" Grian tried to convince doc.

Doc sigh "fine" doc replied to grian and went back to his seat.

"come on and join us, then explain everything" Grian offered xel.

"would love to"  xel replied as he sat down next beside Grian

As xel and grian sat down I stared at the brother who was about to leave. "EX? Where are you going?" I asked my brother.

"im gonna go back to the obsidian cell, someone needs to keep an eye on that rabbit maniac" my brother  replied as he left the room.

That made me wonder maybe, what did xel do to make my brother agree on helping him?? I thought he hate all of us Hermits, but why help grian??.

Xel's POV
   I sat down next to grian, well right next to myself. Then xisuma started "now Pls tell us, everyone is confused"

I cleared my throat and bega. To speak.

"alright, now as you can see me and Grian here are just the same person, and if your wondering why we're uhhhh like this, because of watchers magic" I explained

"watcher magic??" cleo asked.

"yes, I came from evolution server in short we call it Evo, it's just like this one but watchers gives us quests to achieve and portals to jump on to proceed to the next update" i explained then scar questioned. "but grian here came from a Highschool server, right??" scar asked pointing at Grian beside me.

"yes, but, I have memories of it" I answered "how?" mumbo asked, "if your from a different server and a different Grian, how come you have memories as Grian!?" mumbo asked confused.

I was abiut to explain when diamond suddenly appeared behind me and spoke "that's because they were split into two entities" everyone jumped from the sudden appearance of diamond. Even grian almost had a heart attack.