Chapter 5

{Time skip: 3 months later}

Grian's POV
I've been in this world called hermitcraft for about a few months now and I'm pretty much welcomed here by everyone, I don't feel fear or afraid for my life, I feel... Safe.

Everyone here is a great builder just like me l but no one can top scar's building abilities, the guy is a master at it and everyone's bases are way too huge and the shopping district Is also getting crowded.

Meanwhile I'm here at my small base inside a bottle, I built a starter base just for now so I have a place to settle down before I start on my massive project that will be futuristic style.

{few days later}

It's been a few days and my build is not yet complete, well fully but while I was building I noticed someone looking at me outside my base.

???'s POV
Its been a few months and evil X is also busy messing around with his twin brother, and now there is grian, I was looking for an opportunity like this, where he is alone so I can get closer to him. But I need some disguise, I can't let him see my real identity.

That's where I remember he was once poultry man, 'yes that will do, I can just make a deal with him to cover up his identity and make it less obvious for the Hermits pointing out he's poultry man' thays a good deal for him. so while he's busy I sneak down into his so called poultry cave and took the costume.

Im all suited up and ready now I need to approach him, I was trying to find or think of a way to approach him then I didn't noticed he was looking straight at me.

'great he saw me first'

"hello?" he called out

Well its not like he will recognize me anyway. So I jumped down and face him.

"hello there Grian" I told him

"wait.. You took my poultry costum- *ahem* poultry man's costume?!" he tried to defend that out

"come on grian I know your poultry man, also don't worry, the other hermits didn't know, only me, and yes I took your costume, I need to hide my identity from everyone since it's private" I told him

"are your new here?" he questioned

"yes, and the other hermits didn't know plus I want to be friends with you" I answered

"hmmmm you look suspicious, but why didn't you introduced yourself to them?" he questioned

"I love doing pranks without anyone knowing who I am, you know as a mysterious prankster" I told him that and it did caught his attention

"that would be cool!!, wait then your gonna be poultry man from now on right?" he questioned.

"I can be poultry man to cover you up, since everyone keeps pointing your poultry man, so it's a help to cover your identity, beside I can help making a second one for you so we can switch too and you can have some fun egging people" I told him my Deal.

"that sounds pretty neat, okay I agree with that, but should I know who you really are, you know since we're going to be a secret team in pranking and egging" he questioned

"no, I rather keep mysepf secret, and don't worry I won't hurt or harm you, I promise" I told him

"okay then, it's a deal!!! We're a team now!!" he exclaimed

"yes we're a team" I got him now as my friend I think? now all that's left is me and evil X stay on the plan. Good thing Grian is naive.

Mumbo's POV:
Grian finally settled in and he's becoming more fine here now, and I'm glad he is, these past few months is really hard for him. He gets Nightmares every night and sometimes have a breakdown. But now he's doing fine and normal.

Everytime I looked at his base from mine, it still worries me, he agreed to build his base next to me and I'm glad he did so I can visit him and watch over him easily and looking at his progress now, it's a really massive and cool base.

I was lost in thoughts worrying about grian when I heard chickens and fireworks 'here we go again with grian egging the base, heh this never gets old' I looked up and saw poultry man.

"hey Grian!! Stop spawning chickens at my base!!" I yelled but inside its really funny what he's doing, atleast he's having fun.

I saw him took off straight to shopping district when another firework was launched behind me.

I turned around and expect iskall since he told me he's coming over "hey iskall how are-" I was cut off and surprised to see grian.

" hey mumbo!!" he said with an energetic voice.

" wait- wha- how!!!???, I just saw you went that way!!!!" I pointed at the shopping district.

" what do you mean mumbo?? And you do have a lot of chickens here as well." he exclaimed with an obvious pretending confuse voice

"do you have someone working with you grian as another poultry man so you can cover your tracks?? That's very clever" I told him smirking

"I don't know what your talking about" he denied

I'm not stupid for not knowing but I let it slide, atleast he's having fun, since I can see it in his face that he's holding himself not to laugh.

"alright alright, but still what are you doing here?" I asked him

"I was going to give you this" he gave me a trident

"thank you grian it was-" my words stopped when I saw a word carved on the handle.

Fork of friendship 2.0

"Really grian you don't have to give me another trident. I already have the original fork of friendship trident" I told him

"nah I'm giving you another one as something from me but I'm not pranking you this time with obsidian box" he exclaimed

"okay, thanks grian" I thanked him

"your welcome mumbo!!" and after that he took off going straight to the shopping district.

I wonder who is the person that he's working with, it could be one of the Hermits. But atleast he's having fun.

I continued working on my Redstone project.

Grian's POV
" that was fun!!" I exclaimed

"it it fun pranking the Hermits and getting away with it" poultry man exclaimed

"also one question, I haven't asked your real name yet?" I asked

"just call me whatever you like, I don't have a name" he told me

"awww really?? Then I'll call you poultry man since you are poultry man right now" I told him

"suit yourself" he answered

"well let's go back to the base, it's getting late, we can work on pranking the other hermits tomorrow" I told him

"sounds fun" he answered

And with that we left and went back to base

Poultry man's POV:
Evil X is taking way too long, he needs to stick to the plan, I got Grian on my side now I just need to keep on going with his shenanigans for now.

And hopefully we can start with our plan when EX got the "object" we need from Xisuma.