Chapter 1: [Prologue]

[Reader's POV]

{Location: Yandere High}

Grian is one of the student's of Yandere High, He's been good friends with Sam and Taurtis, but everything went into chaos and Grian got involved in. 

He was forced to pretend to be Taurtis so Sam won't go crazy about Taurtis not being there for him, He was forced to pretend to be a Yakuza father so Yuki won't go crazy, and now Yuki is going after Grian, because she found out her real father is dead and Grian was just pretending to be her father all this time

Grian was buried under the pressure on his shoulders, he's starting to go crazy with everything that is happening, and right now he needs to run and escape, he couldn't take it anymore.

Somehow Sam went Insane when he accidentally killed Taurtis and he is after Grian because Sam believed that Taurtis will be back again in exchange of Grian's life.

[Grian's POV]

I've been into hiding and running for for my life for almost a whole day, everything went downhill since Yuki went insane and now both Yuki and Sam wants me dead. Taurtis died because of Sam, I told Sam not to play with knives near his friends now look what happened. it's almost night and i need to find someplace safe and cover up this bleeding head of mine, i'm lucky the bullet didn't really hit me fully straight in the head when Sam fired it at me, but it still hurts. 

I Ran into a house that looks like abandoned somehow so I stayed there for an hour to take a rest but i really need to find a medic kit for my head wound, I started looking around until I saw someone scream outside so peeked out the broken glass window.

and there I saw Sam on a killing Spree, and I saw some of my classmates dead on the ground 'did he kill all of them' i said on my mind, but then that's when I feel terrified, I started to tremble, I know Sam was after me but I didn't expect he would kill other innocent people too. I wanted to get out of here so bad, this is going out of hand i'm not safe here anymore.

I tried to walk quietly out of the house so Sam won't find me but then I scream in pain when something stab me from behind, the side of me has a cut and its bleeding badly and that's when i stumble on the ground looking who's behind me.

Where is my father......Grian I stared into a girl that has a pink hair and holding a bloody knife,  and that's when i realized it was Yuki.

"I didn't intentionally killed him, Sam and Taurtis is with me, we were supposed to only catch him!" I forced myself to say it straight but i'm still shaking and terrified.

you killed him...Grian she said to me with a creepy grin on her face

i stood up and ignored the pain of the wound i had on the side on my body and ran as far as I can but I can still hear her chasing after me but I stopped when I saw Sam in front of me.

Come on Griannnnn, we're friends right?...come here pal Sam said with a deadly tone while holding a knife. I'm cornered by both of them now so and I have no other choice but to run and dodge one of them to get through, so I took an opportunity to distract Sam.

"Taurtis!! Over Here!!" i said as looking behind Sam and waving then Sam took the bait He turned around to look Behind him and while he was distracted I ran pass him fast as I can.

You Liar!! Sam yelled at me

I've been running for a long time and i'm now in a Forest I never stopped running scared and Terrified, I don't want to stop, they might catch me, and kill me. I keep running ignoring the tiredness on my legs and the pain coming from my wounds.

That's when I tripped on a branch making me drop on the ground headfirst and that made my head dizzy and my vision blurry, I want to stand up and run but it's no use. I can't move because of tiredness and pain. While I was laying on the ground I heard Footstep coming close, I started to panic but I can't move.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself but my blood ran cold when I feel someone is looking down at me, I opened my eyes and looked at the person, then I began to scream on my mind, I see Sam looking at me and he was holding his knife. I tried to crawl away but he hold my head down on the ground pointing the knife down at me, I closed my eyes desperate to leave, to escape and to run when i heard Sam moved his knife to stab me that's when suddenly i feel like my body was covered in a flash of light.

Grian Left The game

The light disappeared and I opened my eyes quickly when i saw my surrounding it was different, i'm not in the forest anymore, I'm surrounded by several buildings and they are in different designs. Then suddenly memories flash into my head, about what happened. I started shaking and my head was in pain I hold my head tightly and i began tearing up, and that's when I passed out.

[Xisuma's POV]

I was just fixing up my base and adding some more detailing on my base but then I suddenly saw the chat bar 

Grian Joined the game

"A new hermit?? I thought we won't be having any new hermit till the end of the season?" I said to myself, I decided to go and check out the shopping district to see who is the new hermit that just joined.

that's when I saw a red figure on the ground unconscious, i land slowly with my elytra, and when I came closer to the new person Panicked came into me. 'he's bleeding!' I screamed in my head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's it for all for now.

i'll see when is my break time and probably i'll continue this story

art doesn't belong to me, i tried finding the original artist but the site won't load for me, if anyone know who made the art. pls tell me

cya~