Chapter 2

{Location: Hermitcraft, Shopping District}

Xisuma's POV
I rush to the unconscious kid that was bleeding on the ground, I examined him and he is wounded pretty badly.
He has a stab wound on his side and he had a wound on the side of his head, I looked closer on his wound on his head and it looked like it was shot by a gun.

I opened the chat and messaged the other Hermits immediately.

Xisuma: guys, someone just joined and he's badly injured!

False: bring him to my base!! I'll tend to his injuries.

Ijevin: I'll bring healing potions

Docm77: I'm on my way to false's base

Mumbo: oh no, hope he's OK!

I closed the chat and carried the young boy. I haven't tried flying with a passenger before so I thought to myself this is going to be hard.

I shot some fireworks and my elytra carried me to the sky. False's base is coming into view and I felt that the young boy is moving but he's not waking up.

"hang in there little guy" I told him as I used more fireworks to boost myself more.

{Location: Hermitcraft, Fantasy District, False's base}
False's POV

I took all the healing supplies and ready them on a room for the new guy that Xisuma found, Xisuma said he's badly injured.

I heard fireworks and the door slams open then I saw Xisuma carrying a short teenager, he's wearing a red Shirt and Gray pants, his head is bleeding and a stab wound is on his side bleeding as well.

Xisuma placed him on a bed carefully and I ran toward the teen and started fixing up his wounds, I clean his wound on his side and stitch it up, I grab a bandage and bandaged it around him.

I glance at Xisuma and I saw his face concerned and worried for the little guy, I looked at his head and I saw there's a Bullet on his head, How is he still alive?!, I carefully removed the bullet but good thing the bullet didn't went deeper and damaged his brain but it still left a wound on his head and bleeds.

The teen is now bandaged up and I heard few footsteps and saw the other hermits, ijeven came in rushing to me and handed me a healing potion. I notice the teen moved and his eyes are half open. he was in pain but this is a good time to make him drink the potion.

I opened the bottle's cap and place the tip of the bottle on his mouth while my arm is supporting his head so he can drink the potion, he drank half of the potion since some of it just drops in the side oh his mouth.

Docm77's POV
I arrived just after jevin came and I stood at the door inside of the room where the teen is on a bed and getting patched up by False.

I keep on examining the boy and he looks way younger than all of us, I wonder how he got here without an invitation to join from the other Hermits.

I glanced at Xisuma and saw the worried look on his face, even Jevin is worried.

I heard mumbo slams the door and rushes inside and he suddenly stopped and was shocked when he saw the teen on the bed.

"G-Grian?!.." mumbo said in shocked and worried.

"you know this guy?" I asked him

"yeah.... He's a friend of mine..." he answered then he sat down next to the bed worried on his eyes and looking down at his friend.

Mumbo's POV
I can't belive that it was grian! I lost contact of him when he said he's visiting his 2 friends, and now I saw him like this.