Infatuation •MahiroxYoshina

Mahiro met with Yoshina under some unfortunate circumstances…

That wasn’t to say either was thankful for their meeting. Well maybe Yoshina was, but Mahiro oddly enough was grateful for the other boy’s friendship. Something he’d never admit of course. He wouldn’t admit to a lot of things, especially to the other boy.

One of those things was a hidden affection of sorts. He admired almost everything about Yoshina and now as he stared at Yoshina across this small table arranged with food the boy had prepared he felt his chest constrict a bit. How had he been around this boy for so long and not have realized this effect he had on him? How long had it been?

Mahiro swallowed down a bite of his rice, Yoshina wasn’t looking towards him so he took the opportunity to stare at the boy.

His brown hair hung limp around his head, except for the place pinned closely to his head by his hair pins, his leafy eyes were shut as he drank a bit of his soup. Even with such pallid skin he was beautiful.

Mahiro swallowed his own soup loudly. Had he just thought that?

“You done?”

Yoshina had finished, Mahiro handed the other boy his bowls as he walked out of the room his eyes followed Yoshina. He really seemed more of a sort of wife rather than a friend. He had prepared the food and now he was scraping away excess food and washing the dishes, Mahiro stood and stepped after his friend; he stopped beside the other at the sink and took a bowl from his hands. He flashed a grin at Yoshina and began to help with cleaning.

“Thank-you.”

“You’re welcome.” Mahiro snorted as he ran the sponge over the dish, “Yoshina...” He glanced over, “You are a really good friend of mine.”

Yoshina’s face darkened with a soft blush, “Ah, yes.”

Mahiro didn’t think Yoshina felt the same way…He often regarded Mahiro with some brutal teasing. Mahiro placed the bowl down in the sink, he reached up and grabbed onto Yoshina’s jaw, he forced the boy to look at him in the eyes and leaned over.

“A really good friend.” Mahiro breathed onto Yoshina’s lips before they met.

It was a nice kiss, there was no struggling from Yoshina, there was no sudden shoving and yelling, just the soft meeting of their mouths.

It seemed like a while, but when he finally pulled away it felt like it hadn’t been long enough, Mahiro leaned over again, and he pressed his body into Yoshina’s.

“I like you.”

Yoshina was silent. He was a deep shade of red, it covered his face and his beautiful eyes refused to meet the crimson of Mahiro’s.

“Look at me please.”

Yoshina inhaled, but he complied and looked up at Mahiro, “Okay.” Mahiro ran his fingers through Yoshina’s loose hair and he let his fingers wander down his face towards his friend’s lips where he let his thumb trace those soft lips he just captured. “Mahiro.” Yoshina breathed, “What are you doing?”

They had met the wall; this was as far as Mahiro could push him.

“I’m showing you something.” He smirked, “What else?”

This time Yoshina initiated the interaction; Mahiro pressed him into the wall and kissed him harder, between the rough kisses and slight breathes, “I love you Yoshina.” Another kiss, through another gasp, “I love you.”

Yoshina had gripped to Mahiro’s arms, against his lips Yoshina uttered his response, “I love you too.”

----

For you new fans out there.

sorry it's a little innocent, but hope you like it ;D