Fan Girls. •SugataxTakuto

I love Wako~<3

Also...turns out that Wattpad doesn't allow porn...Eeee...>.>

---

Takuto couldn’t believe it. He wouldn’t believe it, well how could he?

Sugata stood before him, a mischievous smirk plastered on his young face.

Takuto tried to speak, but something muffled his voice. He now decided to look over his body, he blinked as he saw the ropes binding his legs to the chair and he pulled at his arms slightly, he was bothered suddenly when he found those too were tied.

Eh?!

Takuto shifted then glanced frantically to the blue haired male, wouldn’t he set him free? He watched the other’s movements closely as he walked forward,

“So, seems you’re awake.” He said.

Was he supposed to be sleeping?

Untie me, please. Takuto’s eyes begged, but Sugata just kept his smirk,

“You know I could, but…” Sugata lifted Takuto’s chin his finger then ran it over the tape on Takuto’s lips, the red-head breathed in through his nose, this wasn’t like Sugata… “I’m a little…Bored?”

His hand was on Takuto’s chest now; his eyes fell as did Sugata’s hand.

Well, if you’re bored we could always go for a walk or something, keeping me tied he-

Takuto’s thought stopped, Sugata’s hand was somewhere that it shouldn’t be, Takuto tried to cross his legs as Sugata caressed him, but his bindings held him fast.

He looked up to Sugata, his eyebrows furrowing as he felt Sugata’s hand on his zipper. What was he doing?

Takuto didn’t want to enjoy the feeling he got when Sugata touched him, but it was hard to fight back. It was hard to breathe too, with this tape over his mouth. He gave the male a muffled moan. It was weird, getting this feeling just from another man playing with your body.

Takuto shut his eyes, he just had to think of something else…Don’t think it was Sugata…He wouldn’t defile himself in this way.

“Takuto, look at me.” He felt the tape rip from his face, he gasped and jerked at the pain, cringing again as he felt Sugata grab him roughly,

“Wh-What?”

He met eyes with the blue haired boy.

“Heh, cute face.”

Sugata leaned closer to Takuto, their lips met for a moment. Takuto wasn’t sure what to do, this was all so new,

“Sugata.” He mumbled against the other’s lips,

“Eh, Wako, you paying attention?”

“Eh?! EH?!” Wako felt her face heat up as her two friends stared at her,

“I wasn’t thinking that at all…” Mumbled Sugata, looking away from Wako, “I don’t even, no.”

“What? What is it Sugata?” Takuto leaned over the table, smiling at his friend.

“Nothing, well, I’ll be going.” Sugata stood up, “Bye Wako.”

“I’ll come with you.” Takuto smiled at Wako as he followed after Sugata, “See yah.”

Wako sat there for a moment, letting that scene replay in her mind. She smirked as she watched the two boys walk out of the restaurant.