Sexualized Fantasy.

To me love was a funny word. It wasn’t really anything I thought about either.

It didn’t hold my interest. It wasn’t something I wanted to find.

I hoped my partner was aware of this, I hoped as his fingers wove in-between mine and his weight pressed me into his bed. I hoped he was aware of my thoughts towards that dreaded emotion as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear and I prayed his ‘I love you’s were nothing but words he unconsciously muttered to me as he plunged further into my body.

I liked this.

The not talking about feelings, the pleasure as his hands would roam my body and play with me, the way he felt inside me and did I mentioned the not talking about feelings?

“I love you.”

It seriously was aggravating me; I felt my body stiffen as his hands slipped to my waist. He was leaned over me, his body positioned to meet mine. His teeth grit as he forced his way in. He met little resistance, but a gasp of air still left me as the feeling of being filled once more overcame me.

“I love you.”

Shut up!

My fingers bore into his back as he thrusted deeper inside of me, my back hit the cool wall and I shivered as it ripped through the warmth he had created. Just like his wretched words.

I didn’t want his pitiful feelings. I just wanted him to fuck me.

I think he got the message; soon he began to stroke me. I glanced through narrowed eyes at his face, his dark hair was covering his eyes for the most part, and I only caught a slight glimpse of those hauntingly bright blue eyes. I groaned in the back of my throat as his hand worked at me erection, I lost sight of his beautiful face for a moment. But that image was engraved within me. Those gritted teeth, his tight jaw, and his beautiful face.

This was so much better than those ridiculous feelings.

It was bothering me, those sentimental words. His tone was so serious too. Did he honestly mean that? Did he really want to love someone like me?

A whore. Basically.

“Ah!”

A rougher than average thrust broke my thoughts, I cried out against his shoulder. That hadn’t felt nice at all!

“Stop getting distracted.” He snarled between pants at me, I swallowed as his haunting eyes flashed with agitation. Nodding slowly he plunged deeper into me and my back slammed against the wall, another cry escaped from me.

His air has suddenly changed, what happened to the seemingly loving one from before?!

His lips forced mine apart and his tongue explored my mouth, I moaned softly as his hand gripped my length tightly.

This side of him though.

I could handle it.

I loved this!

---

A/N:

YAY FOR NO NAMES!

mostly cause. this is a fantasy. so -cough-. no names.

not a fanfic, but fffff~ sorry it sucks. D;