1 ~ Beginning of the End

Start from the beginning

Suddenly a very loud scream caught my attention making me shiver to the core. The fear of losing my only family reached its peak and I got impatient to open the door anyhow. Losing this war means being captured by the enemy Empire and considered as their Slave, Servant, prostitute, and whatnot. Dreaming about that situation made my heartbeat race even more. I settled myself on the floor, close to the door. I started losing hope and feel the time passing but no one came to unlock the door and allowed me to fight for our pride.

"Attention..." the speaker said loudly. I quickly stood up and was able to feel my heart coming out of the skin. Anything could be announced at that moment and I was feeling my fingers shivering. 

"As the King of Pratapgarh killed mercilessly by our strongest army, I declare the war won by the Mahabaleshgarh and all the property belonging to Pratapgarh is to be claimed by our empire including all Money, Royalties, children, and all the ladies..." I stood frozen at that moment. I couldn't hear anything else. I hurriedly tried to escape from the place because It was time. The thought that seemed the most dangerous to me ever since, was about to come true. We lost the battle. All my strength just flowed out of me hearing a few words. I lost everything I had. We lost. Tears shed from my eyes.

I started escaping the place but suddenly the door banged open and the soldiers of another empire caught me. I ran and in the hurry, I banged into the table and fell to the floor. I tried to stand up but they came fastly and one of them caught me by pulling my hair. I cried feeling the unbearable pain. It hurt like hell. 

"Aaaahhhh,"

I cried, I cried loudly feeling the fear and most of all losing my everything. The person holding my hair tried to press his hand against my cheeks and then one of them said.

"Keep her for the Prince... she is the princess Abhishree"

"Yes... I agree, Do not touch her. Princess can only be the bed slave of the Prince" Another one said.

I was the one, whom they were talking about shamelessly. They were planning to make me a prostitute for the prince. The thought just ripped my heart into pieces. They pulled me out of the room and I looked around. The body of my brother was lying dead. He was dead, they killed him mercilessly. All my strength, power, and fierceness just flew out seeing my brother and army in such a situation.

They also caught the children and ladies and started looting all the Money, Royalties, and things. The person holding my hair painfully dragged me and threw me into the palanquin specially called for me. He tied my hands with the wooden pole of the carriage and I saw my life vanishing. I had never thought I would witness such a situation. 

I was in shock and sitting silently in the palanquin shedding my tears and after some time, we all started moving towards their way.

As soon as we were moving towards their way, my strength was lowering. All the dreams I saw about my future and wedding started to vanish. I thought of getting married to a Prince who would have power over the empire, the strongest of all, and the one who respects people but looking at me, I realized that I was not even left marriage material. I was about to be a prostitute of an Unbeatable, Strong, and headless prince. He was the most ruthless, heartless, and kind less person among all the empires and those were the things I heard about him.

He killed my brother and I hated him the most. Time passed crying, losing myself more and more with each passing moment and we reached the place called Mahabaleshgarh. I heard the sound of drums, trumpets, and elephants trumpeting. It sounded like a celebration going on here. I was in no mood to witness all that. All my brain was on my Brother's death and our lost battle. I was the one most responsible for this. I should have fought. I should have stood along with my brother. After all, we two were the only family for each other. Our Mother died giving birth to me and my father lost in the war. Since then I promised myself to be a strong and independent lady of the empire. But, everything now seemed useless. I hated myself the most. Even if someone had asked me about my want now, I would have chosen Death. It broke me like hell.