Chapter 13: Sleep well

"Our children sleep so peacefully" Katakuri said as he held a sleeping Natsuo in his arms. The babies were now nearly a year old and they were absolutely adorable. Kazumi giggled as he saw Seiichi sleeping in the star fish position, while Hiroyuki was curled up in his favorite blanket and held his little fists to his chest.

Katakuri put Natsuo in his little bed and hugged Kazumi close. Kazumi's body went back to it's former self, seeing as the babies finally started to eat solid foods, well semi-solid foods.

"Let's go to bed, shall we?" Kazumi said and Katakuri nodded in agreement. Both of them made their way to the bedroom, feeling more tired than ever.

"Sleep well, love" Katakuri said as he watched Kazumi peacefully sleep and planted a kiss on Kazumi's cheek. Katakuri fell asleep next to Kazumi.

However after a few hours Kazumi awoke, feeling his stomach lurch. He stood up and walked towards the bedroom of the children.

The children were still sleeping peacefully, but the man watching them made Kazumi anxious. The man then turned to Kazumi with a disgusting smile.

"The children are as beautiful as their mother" He said. When Katakuri said those words Kazumi had nothing more, but joy. When this man said it, he felt the need to vomit.

"Why are you here?" Kazumi said with fear. The man grinned bigger and stood up, getting Seiichi out of his bed. Seiichi was still sleeping as Kazumi took a step forward out of fright for his child.

"You see, you denied my marriage proposal ever since I first asked... And now you have given birth to these... these little mongrels... You do know that the man you love and the man you've slept with doesn't love you" Kazumi took a few steps forward with haste and snatched Seiichi away from the man. A loud slap then rang throughout the room.

"Leave my home, right now" Kazumi said holding authority in his voice. The man glared at him while holding his cheek. He then viciously smirked and took a step towards Kazumi, who didn't back down.

"Such a beautiful creature you are, yet such a liar... You keep lying to yourself, telling you love the beast you sleep with, when you clearly know that the only reason he married you was because his mother told him to do so" And with that the man left, causing Kazumi to break down. Kazumi tried to keep his cries down as he softly cradled Seiichi in his arms.

Katakuri, who had a nightmare, shot up in bed and looked beside him to find comfort in seeing Kazumi, but Kazumi wasn't there. He shot out of bed and went to the nursery, where Kazumi was crying.

"You scared me" Katakuri gently said as he lifted both Kazumi and Seiichi up. He got Seiichi out of Kazumi's arms and put him back in the craddle. He then carried Kazumi to their own bed.

"Kazumi, you're okay. I'm here to keep you safe" Katakuri said softly as he held Kazumi close to his chest. Kazumi sniffled a little and looked up at Katakuri with red and puffy eyes.

"Do you promise to keep the children safe?" He asked quietly and Katakuri nearly didn't hear him. Katakuri looked a bit shocked at the sudden question.

"I will protect them and you until the last day of this Earth" Katakuri said in a serious manner. Kazumi smiled at him and wipped away his tears. Katakuri helped him with doing so.

"Please tell me why you would ask me that question" Katakuri said holding Kazumi's face.

"I... I saw a man in our children's room... He... He p-proposed to me years ago... H-h-he t-told me... T-that you d-didn't love me" Kazumi said and averted his eyes away from Katakuri's angry ones. Katakuri almost saw red, but knew better then to hit his beloved.

"... I have loved you since our first actual meeting, you make the most delicious donuts I have ever tasted and you never judged my appearance... You have the most beautiful voice, eyes and the most gorgeous everything. I couldn't help but fall for you so deeply, I am willing to kill anybody that ever looks at you wrong or does anything that makes you frown... I've never felt the feeling you give me with anybody else, you are my only way to keep sane in this world and you've brought me three more reasons to keep me here... I really really really love you" Katakuri ranted and Kazumi was shocked. Kazumi wrapped his arms around Katakuri and pulled him close.

"I'm sorry for doubting you, I am really sorry... I love you too" Kazumi whispered. Katakuri wrapped his arms around Kazumi waist and held him tightly. The two of them pulled apart.

"Make love to me, please, my dear husband?" Kazumi asked with a pleading look. Katakuri was a bit suprised, but covered it up. He nodded and connected his lips with Kazumi's.

"I will make love to you and you will never doubt my love again" Katakuri said after they pulled apart to breathe. Kazumi blushed under Katakuri's intense eyes as he was stripped bare. Katakuri then also stripped himself while keeping eye contact with Kazumi. Kazumi gulped as Katakuri towered over him and blocked all escape routes.

"You still look as beautiful as you did during our wedding day" Katakuri murmured against Kazumi's neck. Kazumi's face slowly heated up and turned a light color of pink.

Katakuri smirked and started to leave kisses and hickeys all over Kazumi's neck and chest until they nearly formed a necklace. Kazumi was already moaning and feeling breathless, his chest heaving up and down rapidly.

"Don't tell me you're done already?" Katakuri said with a teasing grin. Kazumi glared at him and connected their lips together again. Katakuri gently started to prep Kazumi and Kazumi responded by gently stroking Katakuri's erection.

This continued until Kazumi was finally fully prepared. Katakuri lined up his member to Kazumi's twitching hole. Kazumi gasped as Katakuri fully sheated himself inside of him.

"Oh gods!" Kazumi couldn't help, but moan loudly as Katakuri started thrusting. Katakuri smirked and kissed Kazumi's forhead.

"As much as I love it when you moan, we have to be quiet, the children are sleeping" Katakuri said and Kazumi covered his mouth as Katakuri grinded into him.

"Y'know, I'd love to have more kids, especially making them" Katakuri said as he watched Kazumi beneath him.

Katakuri continued to thrust and grind as Kazumi tried to mute his moans. Katakuri let out a groan once in a while, when Kazumi purposely tensed up.

This went on for a while and they both were very close to finishing, but the sudden cries of one of the triplets caused them to stop in a panic. Kazumi kicked Katakuri off of him and ran out of the bedroom stark naked.

Katakuri felt ready to cry as he was left alone in the room with a trobbing erection. Kazumi on the other hand was soothing Hiroyuki and tried not to focus on his trobbing butt.

'This sucks!' Katakuri and Kazumi thought as they were left in pain.