Chapter nine: Katakuri's rage

(this is what happened between the chapter 6, 7 and 8, I think I put a little too many references in this)

"WHERE IS HE?!" Katakuri yelled at the salesman. Katakuri had the salesman in his grasp. The salesman looked absolutely terrified. Nobody knew what happened to Kazumi, the only thing they knew was that the salesman made his intern take Kazumi home, out of concern.

"I-I-I don't know! I-i swear!" The salesman yelled, desperate to live. Katakuri growled and threw the man down, not caring about the sound of the man's bones breaking or his screams. Katakuri turned to his servants with a harsh look in his eyes.

"Find him or else they'll never find what's left of you" He said. The servants immediately scattered either to get out of his way or to find Kazumi. Katakuri went to his shared room and looked around trying to find a clue or something along those lines, but couldn't focus. He hoped that when he opened the door Kazumi would be sitting on the bed with his big belly and reading a book, just like usual.

But the room was cold and dark, it didn't feel like the home Kazumi had created. Katakuri sighed and sat on the bed with his head in his hands. He sat right up again and looked to the side and smiled a little when he saw the picture of Kazumi on their wedding day.

"You looked so beautiful that day, no wonder why my brothers tried to claim you" Katakuri said to himself as he took the picture off of the bedside table.

Katakuri was lost in his thoughts as he kept looking at the picture of Kazumi, but was shaken out of them by a knock on the door. The door opened and Oven peaked in.

"Katakuri-nii, how are you?" Leave it to Oven to be concerned about his brother. However he was more concerned about Kazumi, not that he would tell Katakuri that. Katakuri sighed a little and pinched the bridge of his nose as he put down Kazumi's picture.

"I would feel a lot better if I knew whether or not Kazumi is safe" Katakuri admitted. Oven nodded understanding his borthers feelings. Oven took a look at the picture and almost chuckled.

"Remember when you beat the crap out of Daifuku and the others when they demanded Kazumi's hand" Oven said remembering seeing most of his brothers in the hospital that day, while Katakuri was perfectly fine and didn't have a single scratch on him.

"Yeah and I won't hesitate to do it again" Katakuri said with a smirk on his face, which Oven couldn't see, due to the scarf.

"I definitely don't doubt that, however I do have a very important question" Oven said and checked the hallway, before closing the door again. Not wanting Katakuri's secret to be leaked out by a curious someone.

"What if your child is born and has your teeth? How are you going to explain that to the others?" Oven asked. Katakuri remained quiet as he realized that his child could be in danger, because of the way he or she looks or whatever it wanted to be.

"I suppose we will find out when it's born" Katakuri said. Oven nodded silently wishing he had married Kazumi instead, but knew that he would end up at the hospital just like the others if he told Katakuri that.

"I should get going I don't want to bother you anymore then I already have" Oven said and left the room. However Flampe entered not long after and appeared to be very giggly.

"Ne, ne? Is he really missing??" Flampe asked almost joyously. Katakuri frowned and nodded, Flampe bounced up and down with happy laughter.

"Yay! Yay! He's gone!" She yelled and Anana burst out in tears and some of the town children did as well. Flampe was still bouncing up and down giggling, while the children were crying  and Katakuri got a headache.

"What is happening?!" Pudding cried out as she tried to sooth Anana and the others, but Katakuri didn't feel like he could talk without yelling, whilst this went down. Flampe was still happily bouncing and chanting the words 'He's gone, he's gone, he's gone'. I swear to you, Katakuri was soooo close to knocking her out. Katakuri sighed deeply and literally left the building.

'Please be home soon, Kazumi, before I kill somebody or people' Katakuri thought and without noticing walked to the park where Kazumi and he had their first date.

"Gods?! Why does everything remind me of you?!" Katakuri yelled loudly.

Sorry quite a short chapter