Chapter 10: Complete and utter panic

Katakuri sprinted as fast as he could and after a solid minute he finally saw Kazumi, along with a... Reindeer?

Kazumi was screaming his lungs out, while laying on his back and having his legs spread and the reindeer was in a panic, yelling about towels and water. Katakuri was finally next to Kazumi panting softly as he gently held his hand. The reindeer stopped panicking and instead was looking at Katakuri terrified, but Katakuri paid him no mind and was instead only looking at Kazumi.

"Chopper! We got the towels, water and tools you asked for!" Katakuri's head shot up when he heard the voice of a female he wasn't familiar with. The female was Robin, who along with Brulee were carrying the items.

"Thanks! Okay, Kazumi keep laying like this and try to push!" The reindeer, Chopper said and Kazumi managed to nod and tensed up his muscles, but soon stopped to take deep breaths. Chopper in the meanwhile had gotten between Kazumi's legs with the items, this sounds really wrong, but you know what I mean.

"Uummm... Giant man, could you let Kazumi hold your hand, because he needs to start pushing" Chopper asked Katakuri, who nodded and Kazumi gave him a 'I-am-so-sorry' look before squeezing his hand harsly and started to push.

"You're doing great! The head is almost out!" Chopper said. However the child was bigger than usual, due to Katakuri's jeans and when the head was almost out Kazumi ripped open and caused Kazumi to cry out really loudly.

"Ah! Quick, get me more towels!" Chopper said and both Robin and Brulee quickly left for more. Katakuri was unable to say anything as he watched his beloved wife in a huge amount of pain. Kazumi took a deep breath when he felt a little less presure on his private parts and his eyes shot open when he heard a cry.

The first child was born and he looked exactly like Katakuri, teeth hair color and all. Chopper quickly handed Kazumi the child, so it could have skin to skin content, so Kazumi quickly took off most part of his top, but needed a little bit of help.

Sadly the child was given to Katakuri a little bit later, because the second child decided to make his appearance and pain shot through Kazumi once again, this one was probably just as big as the first one. After about a minute the females returned with towels and Brulee immediately went to look at her nephew, as did Robin.

Kazumi closed his eyes and gave a big push, but the child refused to get out that easily. It took another 56 minutes till the child was born and Kazumi felt absolutely exhausted. I probably forgot to mention that the birth of the first child took nearly 2 hours.

"Sorry Kazumi, but you can't rest yet!" Chopper said as he looked over at Kazumi, who was holding his second child to his chest. Kazumi was drenched in a layer of sweat and he looked like a mess. Kazumi managed to nod and Katakuri silently took the second child into his arms as well. Suprisingly enough the children were quiet and hadn't opened their eyes yet.

Fortunately the third child was a lot smaller than the first two and came out after about 38 minutes later. After a minute panic sprang up again. Kazumi hadn't stopped bleeding and was slowly turning paler than usual.

"Don't worry, it'll heal. My healing genes should start kicking in soon" Kazumi said a little out of breath. He was holding his smalest triplet as he turned to look at Katakuri, who was silently holding his two other sons with tears in his eyes. Kazumi giggled at the sight of his husbands astonished face, as the babies cooed after they opened their eyes.

"We'll leave you five for a while" Brulee said and escorted Robin and Chopper away. It was suprising, because the Charlotte family wasn't usually very trusting of anybody that wasn't family.

"I can't believe we had such beautiful children" Katakuri said quietly. Kazumi smiled softly and reached up to remove Katakuri's scarf and what happened next was unbelievable funny. The babies began to babble as they reached up to touch their father's face.

"Awww, they absolutely love you!" Kazumi said with a laugh. Katakuri looked a little uncomfortable, but it was his turn to laugh seeing as the smallest started to cry loudly.

"I guess they are hungry" Katakuri said with a smirk. Kazumi blushed a little and glared at him playfully. He still hadn't put on his top, so it was easy to guide the baby to his chest. Kazumi genuinely looked like a girl, as mentioned before the male body of Kazumi's species changes during pregnancy, so now Kazumi had breast, but just until the babies could go over to solid foods.

Anyways the baby started to suckle at Kazumi's breast and after about 12 minutes the baby fell asleep. Kazumi smiled and gently glided his hand over the baby's black hair. Then the other two babies decided to demand attention from their mother and began to wail loudly. Kazumi sighed a little and Katakuri and Kazumi switched babies. Both babies also began to suckle and in the meanwhile Katakuri and Kazumi started to name them.

"How about we name this one... Hiroyuki? He's beautiful just like his mother" Katakuri said as he held the youngest of the three gently in his hands.

"I agree, our little Hiroyuki" Kazumi said smiling and just then the two other babies stopped suckling and fell asleep.

"How about we name the one that looks the most like you... Natsuo!" Kazumi said excited. Katakuri nodded in agreement. The second child had decided to wake up faster than the other two and was looking up at Kazumi with a big smile.

"Seiichi" Kazumi said without thinking and Katakuri smiled. Their little family finally felt... Complete.

"We should head back towards the others and get Hirouki, Natsuo and Seiichi some actual clothes instead of these towels" Katakuri said and stood up. Kazumi nodded and slowly stood up, as if he was testing his legs for the first time. Due to his healing genes the pain had subsided and the wound had already closed.

"That's a good idea and I can clean myself up as well" Kazumi said and Katakuri took Seiichi from his hands, so Kazumi wouldn't have to carry the two heaviest by himself.

"Let's go" Katakuri said and the five of them made their way to where Brulee and the others had gone. Katakuri had, sadly, covered his face up again.