Chapter 4: A line of memories

The days after the two lovers spend the night together were also filled with love making, well that is when Katakuri doesn't have to work and the servants are also off work.

Katakuri had become completely obsessed with the act after seeing his wife become such a mess. He always saw Kazumi as nothing more, than the perfect wife and of course loads of other things. In his eyes Kazumi was perfect for everything and now he's even more than perfect.

Kazumi on the other hand was feeling odd. He enjoyed his nights with his husband, no doubt, but lately he had been feeling sick and had weird cravings. Sadly, Katakuri didn't know any of this, because during those times he was working and Kazumi had requested the servants to not say anything, not wanting to trouble his husband.

However today was another day that Katakuri was completely free of work and he wanted nothing more than spend time with Kazumi. Their day started like any sane persons, which was trying to stay asleep until at least 1 p.m, but it wasn't like that, it wasn't like that at all.

It started with Kazumi kicking Katakuri in the stomach as he sprinted into the bathroom. Katakuri instantly woke up to about 70 kilograms being launched into his stomach, he sat up clutching his stomach, but he forgot his own pain as he heard his wife throwing up in the bathroom.

He quickly got out of the bed and went to help Kazumi. Kazumi was throwing up a shit ton and Katakuri grew more concerned with the second. When Kazumi had finally stopped throwing up Katakuri very very gently picked him up and put his back in the bed.

"Stay here, I'll go get the doctor" Katakuri said and left the room. Within two minutes Katakuri came back with the doctor in hand, literally holding the doctor by the back of the collar of his shirt. The doctor was a small man that was very trusted by the Charlotte family, due to the fact that he helped with the birth of Katakuri and his brothers.

The doctor was put down by Katakuri and he immediately went to work. The doctor asked Kazumi to sit upright at the edge of the bed.

"You will have to take off your shirt" The doctor said. Katakuri wasn't happy about that, but he desperately wanted Kazumi to feel better. Kazumi took of his shirt and the doctor took notice of Kazumi's chest which was a little swollen, he didn't comment about all the hickeys and bite marks on Kazumi's neck and shoulders.

"Has your chest always looked this way, Mr. Kazumi?" The doctor asked and Kazumi looked a little confused, given that he hadn't looked in the mirror for quite awhile. Katakuri, who was sitting next to Kazumi, was now sitting opposite of Kazumi looking at Kazumi's chest with a frown and seeing his wife's confused expression, he decided to answer for him.

"No, his chest didn't look like that, why?" Katakuri retorted. The doctor pushed up the glasses on his nose and took a deep breath.

"Well in the case of Mr. Kazumi, he has the capability of having children like a lot of other males in the kingdom he's from. I've studied the pregnancy of men on your island and I've noticed that the chest of men there turned into something similar to breasts. Which only happens when they are in fact pregnant" The doctor said and both Katakuri and Kazumi froze.

"This might be a lot to take in, but for now I will complete my tests and give you the results of them as soon as I have them" The doctor said. Katakuri and Kazumi were still frozen, but the doctor didn't mind. Instead he bid goodbye and left, leaving the couple behind.

Suddenly Kazumi burst into tears and Katakuri pulled him close to his chest. Kazumi had never felt that happy, he was going to have children with the man he loves. Katakuri was happy as well in more way than one. Kazumi could slowly feel his instinct kicking in, his races instict that is. As I had mentioned in earlier chapters a few times, is that Kazumi is from a very powerful race, that race is a rare species of dragons. No, not celestial dragons, but just dragons. Dragons that have the appearance of humans, but can reform their body partly or entirely in their dragon form.

Big mom wants to have a big powerful family, so what better than to have children with one, sadly non of the dragons agreed to what she wanted and she almost declared war on them, but realising that she would probably lose she made a new plan. She send a letter to the happily married king and queen of the kingdom, who had only one child.

She asked for an alliance through the marriage of their children. The king and queen agreed as long as their child could choose his groom. Big mom wasn't necessarily happy with it, but was pleased enough. Within a week the royal families child arrived in Totto land.

Most of the big mom siblings had gathered to greet him, but a lot of them weren't pleased that some royal brat was joining their family and had expected him to be some spoiled and arrogant child

Most of the big mom siblings had gathered to greet him, but a lot of them weren't pleased that some royal brat was joining their family and had expected him to be some spoiled and arrogant child. To the suprise of most of them, he was very kind and soft spoken. The very young children took a liking to him and were around him quite often.

The middle children, who were in their late teens didn't like him at all and were often mad at him for even coming to Totto land, but the reason they were most pissed was because he would take away one of their siblings.

The elder children didn't mind him and they knew one of them would marry him, so they would occasionaly talk to him and slowly, but surely they started to fall for him. The one that fell for him the hardest however, was Charlotte Katakuri.

The dislike of Kazumi nearly ceased to exist when he 'took' a deadly blow from an intruder, by jumping in front of the youngest of the Charlotte children, Anana. That day he also revealed the secret he had, which was the dragon part of him. The blow he took landed on his back, when he covered little Anana, the skin on his back turned into dragon scales.

When the other siblings and suprisingly Big Mom showed up at the scene, they saw little Anana crying while burying her face in Kazumi's chest as he gently stroked her head. The back of his clothing was burned off and showed his scales. Meanwhile the intruder was hanging from the ceiling, unconscious.

The sibling were furious thinking that Kazumi hurt Anana or something along those lines. After all, they couldn't see what really happened from a distance, they could only hear Anana's cries.

When everything was finally fully explained, Big Mom expressed her gratitude and more of the siblings fell for Kazumi.

One of them was especially determined to make him his.